two

I fluttered my eyes opened to wake up to a bright new day.

I got into some booty shorts and a cut off shirt on with a sports bra underneath. Then finished the look off with some Chuck Taylor's.

I'll have to get the girls soon so I'll just stop by the kitchen and fix me a little something.

I walked down the stairs to see Camila scavenging in the fridge. I quietly tip toed into the room and crept behind her.

You'd think I'd learn better from sneak attacking her last night but I haven't. She's the best person to surprise.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and nuzzled my face into her neck. Camila melted into the embrace for a moment. I slowly nibbled on her neck and she leaned her body in closer to me.

"Parada. Déjala ir. (Stop. Let her go.)" An angry woman said behind us. "Es la mala suerte. (It is bad luck.)"

Camila pulled my hands off of her, "Supersticiones." Her voice was angry. She's not too happy about not being around me. "Fine. We'll stop. When are you getting the girls?"

"I guess now. I just thought I would spend time with you but I see that probably won't happen." I laughed.

She turned around and frowned, "Yeah babe. I'm sorry."

"It's fine." I laughed placing a quick kiss on her cheek.

"Déjala ir." Her aunt lectured.

I put my hands in the air to show her that we have a truce.

--

"So how's everything with the family?" Lauren asked as I turned onto another ride.

"Good. Although they won't let me touch Camila."

"What do you mean?" Ally said taking a bite of the chips she bought at the airport.

"You'll see. When I get near her, people get upset. Just wait."

"Why?" Lauren said setting her phone down in the cup holder.

"Superstitions about touching a week before the wedding. It's such shit. But the venue is so worth it. We'll have to take a golf cart to get to
the spot. But it's so beautiful." I told them with a smile.

We turned into the parking lot area and got out of the car. I opened the trunk so they could all retrieve their luggage from the back and I walked them into the hotel.

"Holy fuck this place is huge." Dinah said in amazement.

Ally slapped Dinah on the arm harshly, "Fuck is not holy. How many times do I have to tell you?"

Dinah rubbed her arm, "Ouch, Allycat. You frickin' leprechaun."

"Guys calm down on the cursing. If I can't do it. Y'all can't do it." I warned them.

"I can hear you guys from upstairs." Camila laughed as she made her way down the staircase in a hurry to the group hug that was waiting for her. "I missed you all."

Dinah placed a kiss on top of Mila's head, "We missed you too, Chancho."

The room grew quiet and I smiled to the girls, "How about Camila shows you all to your rooms and I go get a golf cart so I can drive you all down to the spot?"

They all nodded and I walked out of the hotel.

I saw two workers outside and approached them, "Hey, sir?" He looked at me with a smile, "Do you know where they put the golf carts?"

He gave me a confused glare, "Golf cart?" Then he looked at the man, "Se le habla Inglés?"

Oh fuck. This is where my weaknesses are seen. God, I wish I knew a lot of Spanish. The only place I've learned is from the girls on the bus.