eight

I was forced to wake up and get ready around 6 A.M. because the wedding is at 2 and they believe it'll take me eight hours to get ready. Usually, I'd just slip on some jeans, a shirt, and some chucks then leave. But I guess since today is a special day, I'll let that slide.

Everyone is gonna be here today from Scooter to Jennifer. From Mama Drea to Mama Clara. And from Meghan Trainor to Abel Tesfaye.

I was in my chair preparing to get glammed up along with all my other bridesmaids. Well, all except one. Dinah. She was running late, but I'm used to her doing that by now.

The door bursted open and Dinah ran in breathless, "Oh my God, Y/N. You're never gonna guess who's down stairs in the living room with Scooter!"

I shrugged as the lady pulled my hair into tight curls, "Justin Bieber?"

She shook her head with a huge smirk, "It's so bad that it's funny."

"Just tell me, you little cryptic Poly."

"Ariana." She laughed before taking her seat beside me to start her glam.

My eyes widened, "Are you joking?!" She shook her head. "Does Camila know?"

"I doubt it. They just got here."

"Fuck. She's gonna think I invited her. I gotta go tell Camila." I tried to get up but the lady pushed me back down to not move from the chair. I groaned, "Dinah, hand me my phone."

When she did, I pulled up mine and Camila's texts, then began slowly typing. How am I even gonna say this?

Y/N: babe. something happened and I need you to stay calm.

Milz: that's really not something you should send me at a time like this.

Y/N: I know but you just gotta hear me out

Milz: just tell me

Y/N: scooter brought ariana

Camila read this at 11:51 AM

"OH MY GOD!" I heard someone scream from down the hall. It was Camila.

Milz: did you hear me?

Y/N: I'm sure all of Cuba heard u

Milz: good. did u tell him to bring her?

Y/N: why tf would I tell him to bring my ex to my wedding. re-read what you just said and then get back to me.

Milz: fuck. you're not leaving my side tonight. I'm tired of all this drama between people and Us. it ends tonight.

Y/N: I agree completely. btw if I see your exes I will kill them. there will be blood on my white dress.

Milz: same goes for ariana. btw did you invite summer?

Y/N: yeah but she said she can't make it. she's got a photoshoot in new york

Milz: ok well I gotta finish getting ready. mom and lo send their love

Y/N: send it back with kisses. see you up there, love

Y/N: oh and I forgot to tell you something else babe!!

Milz: what?

Y/N: I'm gonna do my vows to you twice

Milz: what do you mean?

Y/N: once at the alter and once in the bedroom. with my tongue ;)

Milz: I'm about to walk down the aisle turned on. stop now

--

"Are you ready to see the final product?" The make up designer said as the hair lady finished spraying my hair. I nodded and they turned my chair so I would face the mirror.

My eyes lit up. I was absolutely stunned this was the same person. I've had to sit through glam and hair before but this time it was different. I felt beautiful. Absolutely stunning.

"I love it." I softly spoke.

I looked back to see Ally grabbing a tissue. I got up and gave her a hug, "Stop crying, mama."

I let go of her and she blotted her eyes, "I can't help it. You're so beautiful. I'm so proud of you, baby girl."

"Here we go." Normani joked and Ally smacked her arm.

"Ma'am." The hairdresser said tapping me on my shoulder, "You may wanna get dressed. It's already 1:27."

My eyes shot open and I rushed to the back to put on the long white dress that I picked out with the girls. Well, not Camila of course, but everyone else. I slipped the thick fabric up my body to have the dress coordinator tie the corset part up leaving me almost breathless.

The assistant came in with a headset on while the girls began fixing my hair once more. She sounded distressed, "Y/N, and the girls. We are almost behind schedule. We need to get you out there on a golf cart now."

I nodded and sat down to put the 6 inch heels on that I bought because I didn't want Camila to be taller than me at the alter.

The girls followed close behind and we hurried down the stairs of the hotel to get to the wood floor at the bottom. There was a golf cart waiting outside for us with a man that had a black bow tie on his neck and a white suit.

In all honesty, I have no idea what to expect. I didn't make any choices for the wedding. I gave Camila the full artistic authority to do what she wanted with one special favor. I wanted red roses. I didn't care where they would be. I just wanted roses to be somewhere. I've always favored roses. They may be cliche but the beauty and romanticism of a rose is my favorite thing in the world.

Ally, Dinah, Normani, and I got into the cart and it sped off towards the setting. I could see the big set-up in the distance and I was amazed.

It was definitely a white wedding which I found ironic considering Camila's and my sex drive. But it's what she wants. There were at least 100 close friends and family sitting there. Waiting for this ceremony to start.

The golf cart stopped a bit back and we were waiting to be signaled to go.

They handed me a red rose bouquet to have me do my march in a matter of seconds.

This is it. It's time.

--

a/n: I WASNT PLANNING ON DOING 2 UPDATES TODAY BUT OUR LITTLE LOVE JUST HIT 4K VOTES AND I SCREAMED BECAUSE THE LAST TIME I CHECKED THAT BOOK IT WAS AT LIKE BARELY 1K.

thanks for the love, babes. more to come. trust me