nineteen

"I dunno. Check back later, maybe I'll figure it out." I told her with a smile.

"This isn't funny. When you left, she almost ate his face." She whined sitting on the bed and placing her face in her hands.

I laughed, "Good for Sofi."

"You just want her to kill me, huh?"

I shook my head and sat beside her on the bed to softly rub her back, "No, hun. I'm letting her have fun while she's a kid. No offense, but your parents are so focused on you that they're oblivious to her. Maybe having them let up on her will give her room to be comfortable in her own skin. Especially since one day she'll be only known as 'Camila Cabello's sister."

"Don't say that." Camila furrowed her brows.

"I'm not gonna lie. She'll hear it all the time and I don't want her to be mad at you for doing that to her."

"I'm not trying to make her 'Camila Cabello's sister'."

"I know," I agreed. "But one day it may get to be too much and she'll hate you for it. Maybe you should just let up on her and only get onto her if she's using that jungle gym to fuck Tommy Boy, okay?"

"Please don't make me think about that." Camila whined laying back on the bed.

I straddled her waist and peppered soft kisses from her jaw to her neck, "I'm sorry. How about you think about me and you using the jungle gym to fuck?"

Camila nudged my chin up with her hand and placed a kiss on my lips, "That's better. I actually forgot to tell you something, though."

"Is it bad?"

Camila's fingers traced softly over the denim of my pants where my thigh was, "Not really. My family is coming over. All of them. And they'll probably interrogate us. Mostly about sex."

"How do you know?"

Her face was dumbfounded, "It's my family. Latinos are nosy. Just don't answer anything and maybe we'll be able to sneak out and take Sofi to get some ice cream."

"So, we'll use your sister as a scapegoat. I like the sound of that." I told her before diving back into her neck.

"Stop." She begged. But it was like she didn't want me to.

"Okay." I teased trying to climb off of her but she pulled me back on.

"I meant stop turning me on because we can't have sex. Not in my parents house. They're smarter now. Just kiss me."

"You and I both know that kissing doesn't last long." I told her pressing my lips to give her soft pecks.

A knock sounded on the door and Camila pushed me off of her onto the floor.

"Fuck." I groaned rubbing my back where I landed.

"Come in." Camila said to the person behind the door.

The door opened and all four girls piled in.

Lauren laughed walking over to help me up, "How come you're always getting hurt in Miami?"

I shrugged, "I guess it's this incredible luck I have. How come you're always having to help me when I'm hurt?"

Lauren sat me on the bed and responded with a rasp, "Maybe that's because I'm the one that's usually somehow involved in your injuries or walk in on them."

"That's true." I smiled. "So, what are yall doing here?"

"Wow." Normani collapsed on the bed beside me, "You really didn't want to see us, huh?"

I smacked her arm and laid back on her toned stomach, "Don't be ridiculous. I just asked a question, you fucking diva."

"Well, if you must know," Normani replied and I could feel her stomach move up and down with each breath, "Camila wants us to be a distraction from her family."

I have her a concerned look, "Are you really this worried, Mila?"

She nodded, "I really am. I just don't want to share my sex life with my cousins and aunts around. But they don't understand all the lesbian shit."

"Aw, you're officially lesbian?" I mocked her in a sing song voice, "Glad to know you admit it."

Camila put her face in her hands and whined, "You're just messing around, Y/N. This is a big deal to me. That's why I called the girls."

Ally rubbed her back softly, "Hun, Y/N is just trying to lighten the mood because you're freaking out over nothing. It's not like they're gonna ask about- about.." She was looking for the right words to say without being graphic.

"Who tops who or who goes down on who every morning." I joked.

Everyone, including the emotional Camila, looked at me with wide eyes. I continued with my hands raised in a truce, "I was joking... It's not every morning."

Camila shot up from the bed and rushed to the bathroom, "Don't talk to me for the rest of the day." I heard the door lock and I groaned.

"You did that." Ally scolded me. "Now fix it."

I sat up on the bed to slum my way over to the bathroom door and knock on it, "Babe, I didn't mean it."

"Leave me the fuck alone." She groaned. "I don't want to deal with you today."

I could feel my side start to stress but I didn't care, "Well, guess what? We're married. We made a commitment to deal with each other every day for the rest of our lives. So, get the fuck out here and calm down."

"Fuck off." She retorted.

"I'd love to!" I hollered back.

Dinah's hands landed on my shoulders and she whispered softly into my ear, "Maybe you should calm down because you're not very good at this."

"No shit, Sherlock." I gritted my teeth, walking back over to grab my phone and head to the bedroom door.

"Where are you going?" Ally asked getting up from the bed.

"Out. I'll be back later since she doesn't want to deal with me today." I shook my head highly annoyed. I don't see why she's acting like a drama queen.

She's more bi polar than me.

--

a/n:

don't forget there's a double update today. okay, bye -agf