twenty-one

CAMILA'S POV

I can't believe she'd rather get fucked up than stay here. I need her to help me not stress so much.

I know it's not that big of a deal having to come out to family, but it is for me. I lied for so long so having to feel stupid when I'm coming clean isn't my favorite thing.

I also didn't mean to get so mad at Y/N, but I couldn't help it. I've been feeling so shitty lately. Not like a physical shitty but mental. Sometimes I hear or see certain things and they never really got to me until recently. So, I've started taking it out on her and I don't mean to.

I sat down beside Ally in the kitchen and leaned my head on her shoulder. She brushed her fingers through my hair and chuckled, "What's wrong, Mila baby?"

"They're gone." I sighed out feeling defeated.

"Who's gone?"

"Lauren, Dinah, Normani, and Y/N."

Ally almost shot up, "I gotta go then."

I shook my head and pulled her back down, "They're gonna go get fucked up. I need you here with me. Please."

Ally pouted and nodded, "Fine. Only because I refuse to get turnt up around Y/N again. The last time we did that, I woke up in someone else's pants and I'm worried about whose they were."

"They were Normani's." I snickered. "'Normally is hella real'- I think that's what you said."

"I said that?!" She groaned out. I nodded and she placed her face in her hands, "Well, that explains a lot. Especially why I smelled a lot like her perfume."

"You're a whole different person when you're fucked up, Allycat." I teased her.

She sarcastically laughed, "Ha ha ha. Thanks for the info, Mila." I could tell there was a little 'saltiness' at me because I didn't stop her after I was told to watch her.

My phone went off in my skirt pocket. I pulled it out to see a special name that made my smile light up.

Tay Swizzle: cammmmmmilaaaa

Camzii: taaaaaaaaaylooor

Tay Swizzle: guess what I just found out

Camzii: I couldn't guess even if I wanted to

Tay Swizzle: ur wifey is gonna be in one of the most sexual movies ever

Camzii: what do you mean?

Tay Swizzle: it's worse than 50 shades of grey ;) I'm pre ordering tix lol

Camzii: WHAT?!

Tay Swizzle: she hasn't told u? Calvin is making music for the soundtrack and I thought you knew.

Camzii: obvi not.

Tay Swizzle: oh shit. my bad. I'll leave

Camzii: DONT U DARE. EXPLAIN

Tay Swizzle: it's basically a sex scene in almost every other scene.

Camzii: well fuck. I'm gonna look at her script when we get back to LA. thanks for the heads up.

Tay Swizzle: anything to keep you out of the dark Cam.

Tay Swizzle: oh and have you thought about that thing?

Camzii: Taylor, I really don't want to leave the girls ok. How many times do I have to say that