fifty-two

CAMILA'S POV

Lauren shoved me against the side of the bus angrily while the girls glared at me from behind her. "What the fuck did you do now, Camila?"

I pushed myself back away from the bus and pulled down my shirt, "Nothing."

"Then why the hell did she lock herself in the bus? We just got her back and now she's probably going to do something stupid once again." Lauren shook her head at me, then turned look at Mani, "Go tell Scoot that we need someone to open the driving cab of Y/N's bus."

I turned to pray that the bus would open when I felt another shove that pushed my person onto the side of the bus roughly once again. This time my head was first to smack against the metal siding which made me groan. "Stop hurting me, Lauren." I rubbed the now sore spot on my head where I collided with the bus.

"No because you hurt Y/N in some way. It may not have been physically but you did something. So, speak."

I chewed on my bottom lip and looked over at Lauren, Dinah, and Ally who were staring me down even harsher now.

"I hurt myself." I mumbled under my breath in the hopes that they wouldn't hear me.

Dinah's eyes got big, "What the fuck, Karla!"

"You actually went though with your threat?!" Ally exclaimed.

I licked my lips before pulling my bottom lip in with my top row teeth and nodded.

"Let me see." Ally demanded.

I could hear the fans hoops and hollers and I got really nervous.

"Not here. Let's just leave Y/N alone and go into the venue." I responded, grabbing Ally's hand to go by the gate and pretend like everything was A-okay.

We hurried inside to the dressing room where convientely it was empty. Usually crew is everywhere and I was hoping they still would be so I would have a reason to not show my friends what I did.

"Show us." Dinah demanded in a caring voice.

I pulled down my shorts to show the slightly long and red slits in my skin.

Ally's hand shot up over her mouth as she made a loud gasp before speaking to me. "Why would you do that?"

I shrugged and tried my best to not make eye contact with the five girls, "There was a lot happening so I just wondered what it would feel like. I don't know. I just found the razor and it happened."

"Don't fucking do it again." Lauren said in a cruel voice causing Ally to smack her arm. "What?"

"Don't be so mean. I get that we are supposed to be mad but our friend hurt herself." Ally scolded the taller girl.

Normani rushed into the room looking extremely frazzled, "Guys, I can't find Scooter. I think he went out to get some coffee."

"Don't worry about it. We're not worried about Y/N right now." Ally crossed her arms and sat down on the couch.

--

The girls forced me to tell Normani about all of the mess. Her reaction was just as mixed as Dinah and Ally's but not as angry as Lauren's. We did four more interviews that day and I had to put on a happy face even though every person with eyes could see the girls weren't having the best time with me.

When we got back to our buses, all I wanted to do was cuddle up with my wife and forget this whole day even happened. To forget this whole year even happened.

But Scooter told us that Y/N wasn't wanting to see anyone. He assured us that she was okay but she just needed some time to get herself together which I could understand. I don't think she wanted to hurt herself now. I think actually seeing the pain I put myself through made her scared. I don't know if that was a good thing or not.