twenty-five

CAMILA'S POV

I hate taking these red carpet photos. Lights flashing everywhere, not knowing where to look, hearing people yell at us from behind a velvet rope.

Our group publicist pushed us towards one of the ropes where Chelsea Briggs from Hollywire was waiting with a microphone and cameraman.

"Fifth Harmony!" She exclaimed.

We all squealed seeing one of our favorite interviewers. She's a huge Camren shipper but recently she's calmed down and began shipping Y/N and I.

"It's been forever since I've seen you all. It's so nice to have you at this fundraiser." Her bright smile and developed cheekbones were always a nice sight to see. "Now, we need to know. Is there a album coming out?"

We all glanced at each other and Ally spoke up, "We can't say that yet, girl!"

Chelsea smiled mischievously, "I'll take that as a yes. So, how's this break after all the success feeling? I mean all of your singles went platinum. That must be a little crazy to say the least."

Lauren broke into the conversation, "I think it's all a little insane but we're more than excited to get back to basics and do more for the fans."

In all honesty, I didn't care about the interview. I was in my own world.

Y/N is probably with Ariana right now.

I don't trust Ariana anymore. Sure, she was a close friend of mine for years and I'm playing nice for publicity reasons, but that only goes so far. Ariana fucked with Y/N's heart. Yeah, I've done the same thing more times than I could count but I feel terrible about it. I doubt she knows how to feel remorse.

I was pushed off with the rest of the girls into the venue for the fundraiser to sit down at our table. My seat was next to Ally and Dinah while Lauren and Normani sat in front of us.

I put my chin in the palm of my hands and tried to calm myself so I wouldn't freak out. I started to fade with my thoughts and got caught off guard when Dinah pushed my hand from under my chin to make my head jerk down.

I smacked her arm as she laughed hysterically, "Are you trying to kill me, cheech?"

She shook her head and laid it on my shoulder as a sort of truce to kiss up to me, "No. I'm trying to get your attention. What's wrong?"

I messed with the glass full of water in front of me as my finger ran across the rim in a repetitive fashion. "Y/N is with Ariana right now."

"You're joking right?" Dinah groaned, "That little Italian needs to stop."

"Maybe I should text her." I admitted, pulling out my phone. "I mean, maybe she'll just explain to me what's happening so I don't have to worry. It just drives me crazy because I know she won't cheat but people make moves on her and she's always caught in the middle of it. Then it makes her feel bad because they tried something and she thinks it's her fault."

Dinah nodded and rubbed in a small circle on my back, "Text her, Walz. Just don't be too crazy. Okay?"

I nodded and pulled out my phone to send a text. Not really expecting her to answer back so fast.

Camzii: hey

Y/N: hi

Camzii: what are you doing?

Y/N: so you're trying to use some small talk on me?

Camzii: I'm just curious as to what you're doing. jeez

Y/N: over by the Hollywood sign.

Camzii: why?

Y/N: cause that's where we are hanging out for an adventure.

Camzii: oh

Y/N: yeah

Camzii: babe

Y/N: wha?

Camzii: I'm sorry about what happened at home. I didn't mean to make you so mad.

Y/N: it's fine. don't worry about it. I'm sorry about saying all that shit. it's just I'm tired of dealing with all of it. ya know?

Camzii: yeah I know. trust me. I get it now. I'm always a little slow

Y/N: no you're not. you're intelligent. just learn to use those brains instead of going straight to that mouth. your mouth has other useful attributes

I could feel my heart start racing while I was reading the texts. She always does this. Turns a terrible conversation into a sexual encounter.

I'm usually against it, but why not embrace it right now?

Camzii: oh yeah? give me a few ideas ;) maybe I could work on these tonight

Y/N: well first of all I'd give you something easy. I mean first I'd really want you to start at my lips. it's not good to just go for the gold without warming up. right?

Camzii: you make an excellent point. then I'm guessing you want a few hickeys too, huh? they're you're favorite.

Y/N: of course they are. but I may want you to hurry up because I probably won't last long with those. plus my tits probably need some mouth loving too

"You're still texting her?" Dinah said in amazement as she pulled my phone out of my hand.

"China, gimme that!" I whined reaching up but her arms are too long.

Dinah started to flick through the texts and then she turned her head to look at me with a smirk on her face, "Mila, you're one horny mother fucker. I'm surprised you haven't used the sybian yet."

"Y/N calls it a dick saddle." I smiled, finally retrieving my phone.

"I have an idea." Dinah was being mischievous as always.

"What?"

"You like to tease Y/N, right?" Dinah asked and I nodded in response. "How would you like me to help you get her to come home early from one of her read throughs?"

I smirked back at the bigger girl, "You had me at 'tease'."

+

a/n: double update because I love you all and there's gonna be hella smutty smut tomorrow. - agf