ten

I met up with Camila and she smiled, "The event coordinator said its time to get ready to leave for the honeymoon. Are you sure everything is set?"

I smiled, "Let's just say we're boarding a private jet after we get into that stretch limo out there."

The coordinator walked up and waved us over, "C'mon. It's time to end the reception. Both of your luggage is in the limo and every one is set to throw rice at you."

"I thought you weren't supposed to throw rice?" I asked concerned.

"Well, Camila wanted to throw glitter and I wasn't about to let that happen." She joked guiding us out of the reception building.

As the doors opened, everyone smiled and started chucking the painful little grains at us. I was just praying to God it didn't get in my
eyes and blind me. I hugged the girls and Uncle Mike. Then Sinuhe, Sofi, Alejandro, and everyone else who mattered before scooting in beside Camila and closing the door of the limo.

There were extra sets of clothes inside for us to change out of on the way to the jet but as soon as the limo door closed, I pressed my lips to Camila's and our session started.

I stuck my hands in her bun and searched for the hair tie to softly pull her hair down. She pulled away breathless with that hungry look in her eyes. But not a hunger for food. A hunger for me. And it's been a long time coming.

I kissed her neck softly. Sucking and nibbling on the tan flesh.

She made a slight moan as her fingers entangled themselves in my hair.

The limo came to a stop and I looked through the tinted glass to see that we were at the jet. I stopped Camila and grabbed our clothes.

The limo driver opened our door with a smirk. I'm sure he noticed all the things happening back there.

"I've got your bags, misses." He said in a dark voice and I nodded him off.

Camila got out after me and I interlocked our fingers bringing her into the plane with our extra clothes in her other hand.

"Where are we going babe?" She whispered as we got seated down in front of each other.

"I'll give you the next part. Rio De Janiero, Brazil."

--

After the plane was in full motion, we were allowed out of our seats and we took advantage of that. We told them we needed some peace to change and sleep but we both knew that wasn't going to happen.

Camila peeled herself out of her wedding gown right in front of me to put on some pants and a t-shirt.

I got up from my seat and had her unlace the corset of the dress causing me to finally be able to breathe. With one last string, I felt her lips on my neck from behind and her arms went around my waist. I stood there in awe as she used those plump Cuban lips to tease me. Her fingers caught the stray hair from my head to swing it to the other side so she could tend to my neck properly. Her neck kisses make me weak.

The over head speaker went off, "Mrs. Cabello-Y/L/N, we are going to land in Rio in about 10 minutes."

I groaned, "Why do we always gotta stop?"

Camila giggled in my ear, having her hot breath send chills down my spine while I stepped out of my dress to put on a black shirt and shorts.

I turned around and pulled her close to peck her lips, "At least we're almost there."

"Are we?" She smirked.

I nodded, "Yes. We really are."

--