seventeen

I pulled my shirt off over my head to expose the sports bra underneath.

Today was my lazy day and I didn't feel like putting on anything fancy.

I pulled my shorts down over my ass to show off my new panties that I got from Victoria's Secret as a wedding gift. But underwear is nothing special to me so I wear it anytime.

I bent down to grab my shorts from the ground and when I straightened back up, I felt a body press up against mine.

Her hands rested on my hips and her lips peppered kisses up to my jaw and on my cheek. I turned my head to meet her lips. My tongue licked over my lips after I pulled away and I could taste her minty toothpaste.

"God, why the fuck do you have to tease me like this?" Camila whined kissing my neck.

"I'm not teasing. At least not on purpose. I was just about to put some pajamas on. But if you want me..." I said in a sensual tone, "All you gotta do is ask."

Camila frowned, "I can't do shit."

"Why not?"

"I'm on my period." She groaned.

I tsk-ed, "Sucks to suck." I pecked her cheek and walked over to the bed to grab some spandex and a cut off tee.

"Don't wear that to bed, please!" Camila begged.

"Why not?"

"Cause they make your ass look bigger and I'm trying to not be horny while I'm riding the Crimson wave."

I snickered at her metaphors, "You're always horny when you're on the rag, babe. There's nothing I can do to stop that."

"You're right."

I got into the bed and she quickly got in to scoot close to me.

I pulled her in close so her body was pressed into my front and she relaxed with my touch.

The TV was playing some reality TV show that Camila put on out of boredom. That sound was the only thing filling the room but I focused in on hearing and feeling her breathe. The calmness of the process made me happy. Just to have her in my arms and feel her take each breath while she's latched to me. There's no better feeling.

Camila sighed, keeping her attention to the screen, "Uncle Mike wants us to watch Nicky while he works tomorrow. He said he'll be back around 8 that night."

"And what did you say?"

"Yes."

I groaned and rolled my eyes, turning away from her.

"What else was I supposed to say? No, we won't watch her baby brother. I actually like him."

"Why?" I asked her as she turned and pulled me close.

Her hand rested on my thigh and she began rubbing soft circles into the skin, "Maybe one day I want a kid with you. This is good practice to see if we can do it. Don't you ever want a kid?"

"Not right now. I can't."

"Why not?" She frowned.

"I don't want my kid turning out like me, okay? I'm fucked up enough as it is. I don't wanna raise an equally or more fucked up kid. Especially while our careers are both doing so well." I admitted, just letting the words drop out of my mouth like an atomic bomb.

"Stop that." She ordered. "That's not going to happen. This kid would have two parents who could provide everything it needed. Love, friends, family, toys, food, a warm bed, and acceptance. Isn't that all you wanted when you grew up?" I nodded. "Exactly, and we can give this baby what it needs. Let's just practice with Nicholas and see how we do. If I can change your mind, would you be open to looking into possibly starting a family?"