fourteen

"So, what's the movie gonna be about?" Dinah asked taking a fry and placing it in her mouth.

"It's um, based off of a book."

"What's it about?" Dinah pryed deeper.

"Experiments." I laughed not feeling comfortable in explaining the movie fully before the read throughs start without changes to the script.

Plus, it's an extremely sexual movie and I don't feel like telling them because they'll just fuck with me about it and then Camila will ask me about every single scene and what I'll have to do with the other person.

What's worse is I have to act out my scenes with Chloe. I mean, I won't be awkward about it but I'm sure afterwards, Camila won't want me being friends with her.

"Fine. Don't tell us. But we will be in that theatre right beside you as it plays on the huge screen. So, if we see your tits, you'll be awkward." Dinah laughed.

"Oh, lord. Can we please stop talking about this?" Ally whined.

"Yes. I'm with Mama on this."

"Oh, but girls!" Camila said with a peppy voice making everyone turn their attention to her, "We should talk to management about having us do a song with Y/N for her album."

"Hell yeah." Mani exclaimed. "I'm so down to do a harmony with baby girl over there."

"I'll talk to Will about setting something up with management." Ally seemed happy about the idea. In fact, she seemed more excited than the rest of the girls.

"So, we gotta get back to the house soon because I got a surprise for you. Actually all of us." Camila smiled.

"I don't like surprises." I groaned.

"Well, you'll like this one. It's actually something I planned ever since we were all in Cuba."

--

When we got to the house, the girls left to pack for some trip. I'm not sure what it was but I'm sure it would involve me.

Camila sat me down on the leather couch and asked to talk to me. I obliged her and she laid her legs over my lap.

"So, we are all gonna go back home for a two weeks to get inspiration to write." She explained brushing a stray hair behind my ear.

"And this includes me, how?"

She smiled, "I talked to Scooter after the interview and he thinks it would be a good idea for you to do the same since read throughs don't officially start for a month. He's actually really down for us to write a song with you. Which is why we are all gonna meet up in Miami to make a song."

"I really don't wanna go back to Houston." I frowned, "The only way I'll do this is if you come with me."

"That was the plan." She pecked my cheek. "We've all got tickets but we have to pack in the next hour and get in the shuttle with the girls."

I slumped upstairs to pack for my first class flight to hell.

--

"It's gonna be alright, babe." Camila said pressing her lips to my temple as the uber car began to drive up to Mike's mansion. "The only people that are supposed to be here are Uncle Mike and Nicky."

"Ew, you gave it a nickname." I groaned wanting to blow my brains out at the thought.

"It is a baby boy. Not just any baby boy. Your baby brother. Not a half brother. Full blood and bones with the same crazy ass parents you have."