four

3 DAYS UNTIL THE WEDDING

I had got dressed and ate breakfast with the whole clump of family members, staying as far away from Camila as I could get since they all had their eyes on me.

I cleaned my plate and stuck it in the sink before walking into the living room to sit down and make my next move.

I pulled out my phone to see a text from a new friend I made at my premiere a few weeks ago. Chloe Grace Moretz. I actually met her during an audition for two parts on this movie. Let's just say we both have a meeting with the director after my honeymoon is over. Although Camila knows I'm friends with Chloe and actually encourages it, she doesn't know that I'm planning on working on another movie so soon. I'm trying to keep that little tidbit to myself until after the honeymoon.

Chloë: just found out I'll officially be in Cuba for your wedding tomorrow. just in time for the bachelorette party :D

Y/N: well thank fucking God. I thought you'd never get the ok from your agent

Chloë: yeah sometimes she can be full of shit. but yes I'll be there eventually. so what is there to do in Cuba?

Y/N: in all honesty I wouldn't even know. I haven't got to do anything for myself yet. it's kinda like shit here so far but it'll all be worth it in 3 days

Chloë: gimme gimme I'm worth it haha

Y/N: how did I know you were gonna do that?

Chloë: who wouldn't do that at this point? oh yeah, I meant to ask.. who all will be there. ya know, besides fifth harmony.

Y/N: I know Dinah invited Zendaya. my manager scooter will be here. jlaw of course. umm I'm not sure. I have more friends than family so yeah. but my friend Jessie will be here so that'll be nice. she's a little crazy but I'm sure you'll like her.

Chloë: I'm sure I will lol well I gotta pack. so go have an adventure that way we have something cool to do when I get there

Y/N: no prob chlo

Camila crashed down on the couch beside me with a smile and the other girls followed behind her, "Cojimar once had a great white that was 21 feet long and over 7,000 pounds."

"So, basically that's the only fun thing about this place?" Normani joked.

"Is there at least bones of this Jaws shark?" Lauren begged feeling her boredom take over her.

Camila frowned, "Nah, I don't think so. Oh wait, we could go to the bay."

"I'm actually down to go swimming or something. I really need to tan a little before the wedding. I'm almost whiter than Lauren." I laughed.

She swatted my arm, "Fuck you. I'm actually tanner than usual. So ha!"

"Mhm."

--

I laid my towel out on the dry sand to lay back and relax.

I perched my Raybans on over my eyes and leaned back so I could get comfortable while the sun kissed my skin.

A towel laid beside me and I looked over to see Lauren getting ready to sun bathe with me.

Lauren and I are still friends but ever since the whole 'I-picked-Ariana-over-you' thing, our relationship has major dents.

It's not that I didn't wanna date Lauren. That wasn't it at all. It's just that she never seemed up for dating me before she voiced her opinions about it. Plus, Ariana asked me first and at the time, I didn't care. In all honesty, I needed to feel loved.

We were both very silent as the other four girls splashed and swam in the ocean in front of us.

The sound of the waves washing up on shore. It was pure paradise. Something I could get used to. I let my body relax as the sounds calmed my nerves.

"So," Lauren breathed out, "You ready to get married, finally?"

I nodded, "Yeah, I guess I am."

"I'm just happy you're no longer with that ombré haired bitch and we're all kinda normal now."

"Lauren, please be nice." I begged her. The filter we shared was on the fritz at the moment, allowing us to say what we wanted. I guess it was good for her to get out what she wanted to say. "And you don't feel normal anymore? Just kinda?"

"Well, when we make out multiple times and then you go for Ariana, I can't help but feel a little betrayed and used. It's all in the past now, though."

I shot up to look at her, "Lo, you and I both know it isn't that easy. If anyone knows how to hold a grudge, it's you. And I didn't choose Ariana over you in any way. The only reason why I went for her is because she was there and you were with Camila. We'd be in the same position that Camila and I was in. I didn't want that. And it doesn't even matter because either way, you and I both got our hearts broken."

Lauren sat up and looked at me, "Easy for you to say. You know that nothing is holding me in this group anymore. I don't wanna be in the music industry for the rest of my life, so if there was anything that could get me to quit, it'd be you. And you know that." She breathe out to calm her nerves, "But being friends is just as nice. At least we'll be around each other a lot more often now."

"Why do you say that?" I asked following her lead to lay back down on my towel.

"You know that house that you and Camz bought?"

"Mhm."

"Simon bought one close by for the girls and I so we could have an easy way to meet up for interviews and such."

"Are you fucking serious? I can't get Camila away from this stupid career for one second." I groaned.

"Wow, you sure seem excited to have us around." Lauren joked.

I smirked, "You know what I mean, LiLo."

She made a small giggle, "Yeah. I know."