twenty-six

*warning: this is probably the smuttiest smut I've ever wrote. if that makes you uncomfortable, GET OVER IT. IT'S SEX WITH CAMILA CABELLO. ENJOY YOUR FANTASIES, MY FRIEND*

actually tbh, I got hella awkward writing this because it's so out of my comfort zone. I usually don't even talk about this shit in real life so writing about it is a whole different experience.

ok bye. enjoy.

+

two weeks later

YOUR POV

Read throughs went as good as expected.

I was sitting at the table on my phone, waiting to be released so I could go home.

All of a sudden, my phone went off and I directed myself away from Twitter to my text messages.

As expected, it was my lovely wife.

Milz: babe

Y/N: yes?

Milz: I need you

Y/N: what do you mean?

Milz: I. need. you.

Y/N: babe, I'm in read throughs right now. we aren't done yet.

Milz: fine. I'll take matters into my own hands ;)

Y/N: what do you mean?

'Milz read this at 8:15 PM'

Y/N: Don't leave me on read. tell me.

'New video message from Milz'

I looked at the thumbnail to see that Camila set her phone up on the end of the bed and in the distance I could see the brand new Sybian that Lauren and Dinah bought for my wife and I.

I glanced up to see everyone in a heated discussion that I could care less about.

I got up from the table and nudged Chloe, "I'll be back. I have to talk to Camila." She nodded and I headed down the hall to find the nearest bathroom so I could watch what she sent me.

I sat down on the counter of the bathroom to press play.

The phone moved a little and from the corner appeared a naked, Camila Cabello. My eyes widened as the video continued.

Camila winked at the camera while climbing onto the bed to hover above the Sybian and grab the remote attached to the product.

Slowly she slipped herself onto the attachment and and her mouth dropped when she sat all the way down.

"Oh fuck." She cursed underneath her breath.

I was frozen. I couldn't stop watching. It was like a car wreck. You want to look away and do something about it but there's nothing you can do because you're too late.

"This is for you, babe." Camila said to the camera.

She adjusted her body before turning the first knob on the remote which, by the look of how her body was moving, controlled the rotation of the attachment. Mila began holding onto the edge as she turned another knob that obviously controlled the vibration.

Her moans were so loud and held out. "Oh my God!" She breathed out. Her stomach muscles began tightening and her head fell back in ecstasy.

I was more than turned on. I was soaking.