forty

I was in the kitchen of the suite eating a bowl of cereal when the door opened.

"Y/N!" Sofi yelled, running into the hotel room and after me.

I hurried to sit down my bowl and get ready for her to jump in my arms so I could pick her up. As soon as her little arms and legs were wrapped around me like a koala, I pecked her cheek and smiled, "How are you doing, butterfly princess?"

She kissed my cheek back and responded, "I'm good. How are you, my wonderful wizard?"

"Pretty good." I told her. I leaned my head in to whisper in her ear, "I've actually got a spell to put on Mila later that I'll need your help with."

"I heard that!" Camila said, walking in with Sinu to give me a kiss on the cheek.

I put Sofi down to walk up to Sinu and give her a kiss on the cheek and strong hug, "Camila told me." She whispered in my ear.

I pulled back to look her in the eyes while she still had a hold of my waist, "Told you what?"

Her eyes basically looked into the deep pit of my soul and she replied, "You know exactly what."

My head whipped around to see Camila nervously standing with Sofi in front of her. As soon as I pulled away from Sinu to go after Camila, she picked up Sofi and held her up as a shield.

"Babe, please. Just hear me out." Camila back up as I walked toward her.

"Put the kid down." I told her angrily.

"What's wrong?" Sofi asked sadly, being stuck in Camila's grasp.

I rolled my eyes, looking to see that all of the girls were confused as to why I was acting so crazy towards Camila. "Baby, can I see you in the room for a minute?" I gritted through my teeth.

"I'd really rather stay out here where there's witnesses."

"I insist."

Camila sat Sofi back down on her feet and hesitantly followed me into the room where I tried to close the broken door, but failed. So, I grabbed her arm and pulled her into our bathroom to close and guard the door.

With my arms crossed, I sent her a harsh glare, "Why would you tell your Mom?"

"She's your Mom, too." Camila responded, "And how could I not tell her? What if she saw your arms?"

I tugged on the jacket that was covering the wounds, "That's what this is for."

She shook her head in disbelief, "You can't wear a jacket out there. It's too hot and you'll get a heat stroke."

"That's why I'm not going out."

"Yes you are." Camila crossed her arms and did the exact same thing to me.

I rolled my eyes. She's right. There's no way the girls will let me be alone now. "Does, um, does Sofia know?"

Camila's face got soft and she looked down at the tile floor, "No. I didn't want to tell her."

A breath of relief fell from my lips, "Good."

"Because you're gonna tell her if she asks."

"I am not." I responded angrily.

"Yes, you are. You are going to educate her but only if she asks. You are going to break it to her gently and not lie to her. She looks up to you so much and I want her to know that some people out there are hurting." Camila hopped up on the counter and extended her arms to me, "Now come here."

I took a deep breath before walking over and standing in between her legs while my hands rested on those amazing Cuban hips. She pushed a stray piece of hair out of my face and put her fingers under my chin so I couldn't look away, "I want you to promise me that you'll be a good sport for this week. We already have had too much drama this tour and I was hoping we'd be happy. Don't you want us to be happy?" I nodded and she pressed her lips to mine softly before detaching them and looking me in my eyes, "You promise?"