thirty-three

**Trigger Warning**

The next morning, I woke up and left my lonely room to go downstairs and eat off the continental breakfast buffet.

When I got down there and grabbed my bowl, I scanned the dining area to see the girls sitting at one table while security guards stood around them. They looked miserable.

I had to turn my head before I ventured to see what Ally and Camila looked like right now. Normani, Dinah, and Lauren were killing me enough.

I piled a plate high with bacon, and eggs. Then I grabbed a bowl and poured in a serving of Fruit Loops and milk. I took my seat as far away from the girls as possible. I didn't want Camila and Ally to turn around and feel bad because I was all alone.

Lauren sent me a slight smirk before looking down at her food and messing with a fork.

I started to stir my cereal so I could get it all milky before I brought the food to my mouth.

I pulled out my phone to text Mike because I've yet to inform him about any of this.

Y/N: Mikey! please tell me you've heard.

Mikey Cyrus: sadly I have. sinu called me crying. she said she found out camila was trying to get pregnant or something so they're keeping you away from them.

Mikey Cyrus: apparently you're a bad seed.

Y/N: OH FUCK. SINU THINKS IM A BAD SEED.

Mikey Cyrus: no she said management thinks that. she's sad because you two are split up after all this work you put into your relationship to stay together. I'm kinda pissed too but no one can do anything.

Y/N: not even you?

Mikey Cyrus: I wish I could but even I'm not that powerful.

Y/N: fuck. this is all my fault. I never stopped camila to tell her this was crazy. now all of the girls are in trouble.

Mikey Cyrus: don't let this get to you. I know it's gonna eat you alive every second that you think about it. please just get through this tour

Y/N: Mike the deed is done. no matter what, it's gonna be in the back of my mind.

Mikey Cyrus: please don't do anything stupid. ok?

Y/N: you know me... stupid is as stupid does.

Mikey Cyrus: stop talking like this.

Y/N: I gotta go Mike. I just wanna finish my food and go back to bed. love you.

The numbness to this whole situation was filling me up with each second that passed. I'd need to hurry and get back upstairs to my room so I could take a pill and try to forget.

"Alright girls. Let's go." The older body guard said, nudging Lauren up on her feet.

With a sad slump, she threw down her fork and the other girls began following her in a line almost like in a pre school.

Lauren passed by me first with a sad look, then Normani nodded, and Dinah's wink quickly turned into a frown.

Ally was next but she looked wrecked. She was in a large, grey hoodie and her hair was placed in a messy pony tail. She hung her head and tried not to look at me as she passed by. It broke me instantly.

Camila however made eye contact with me as she began tearing up. She mouthed 'I'm sorry' before she was hurried out of the dining room.

I wanted to flip every table in this fucking room. I wanted to just tell Emilia to fuck off.