thirty-two

I was made to wait in my bus before I could see the girls one last time.

According to Scooter, they're very serious about this. Camila trying to get pregnant was the one thing that pushed them over the edge.

I've told them to fight management for so long but I didn't think they'd ever go crazy and do something like this. If I did, I wouldn't have pushed so hard.

The bus door opened and Scooter walked up with a sad face, "Come on."

I got up and walked out to see Scooter standing at the entrance and waiting for me.

As soon as I got out he stomped over, briefing me on recent business, "The girls were just told about all of this and you have thirty minutes alone with them before you're forced to go to your bus."

It wasn't a far walk but it seemed like it was too short. I had more questions and I didn't want to go in until they were answered so I could know what I should plan for.

He opened the bus door and I walked in quickly to see all of the girls with puffy red eyes and tears running down their cheeks.

When Camila saw me, she ran into my arms and cried softly on my shoulder. Her words were muffled in the midst of my hair, "Babe, I didn't know they could do this. I swear."

"I know." I brushed through her hair.

I pulled her off of me to see the other girls who were just as sad. This doesn't only mean I'm took away from them, they're freedom is too. They aren't allowed to go out by themselves now. They must be with the other girls at all times and stay out of trouble.

"This is your fault, Mila. Why'd you do this to us? Now everything we have is gone." Lauren couldn't help but get angry.

"Hey, quit it." I whined. "This isn't how you should start this shit off. Don't turn on each other."

Ally walked up with the saddest expression on her face, worse than I've ever seen her. She wrapped me in a big hug and nuzzled her face into my neck, "I'm gonna miss you."

I lightly shoved her off, "Stop saying goodbye. I hate this. This is only see you later, and I will see you later. But I'm not gonna risk your careers. Just keep your heads up while I figure something out."

Ally became more emotional and grabbed me again while the other girls piled in closely around me, "We finally got you back and now you're here but it's like you'll still be gone."

I could start feeling myself get choked up as the other girls sniffled and made slight whimpers.

"I won't be gone for too long." I responded to her.

Moments of crying and short questions later, a big man came in and followed behind him was Emilia.

He pulled the girls off of me and I pressed my lips to Camila's one more time before being yanked and pushed onto my ass.

Emilia strutted up to me and snapped her fingers to the big man, "You've had your time. Now you can leave."

I took one more look at the defenseless and sad girls before agreeing to get up on my own and walk out of that bus.

--

The bus rocked back and forth as we made our way to Oklahoma City.

I was forced to delete the girls numbers from my phone, and I could keep the pictures that I have but if they saw I posted something that wasn't approved they'd take authoritative actions.

I felt like I was just pulled away by a huge wave before I was able to catch my breath.

Those were my girls. My family. And because of Camila's and my dumb choices, they were all punished.