forty-four

"Fuck off, Lauren." I rolled my eyes at the green eyed Cuban.

"No, I'm not going to 'fuck off'. You were gonna kill yourself last night." Lauren blatantly pointed out, "I'm not gonna step on fucking eggshells to save your precious feelings. You're a woman and you can take what I'm about to say." Lauren got up from her seat to stand in front of me with this angry glare, "How fucking dare you be so selfish and think about taking your own life. Do you even know how much you mean to all of us?"

"That's the fucking problem." I responded, feeling slightly choked up with how Lauren just came at me.

"What?" Camila asked from her seat at the island beside Demi.

"I mean too much to all of you and vice versa. You were letting yourselves get hurt because of me. Do you understand how much it kills me to see you all get punished for my mistakes? I am not worth all of this. I'm not worth an intervention or anything. There's nothing you can do to prove that to me. I'm just the stupid kid who was working backstage for her uncle out of force." I had to come clean. So much was bursting out of me that I couldn't stop ranting.

"You're so much more than that." Ally spoke up. "You're our daughter, or sister, or wife." She looked back to Dinah, "Isn't there some like Lilo and Stitch word to describe this? It's like on the tip of my tongue."

"Ohana?" Dinah asked confused then clicked her tongue, "That's racist, Alls. You asked the fucking Polynesian about Lilo and Stitch."

"You two aren't helping anyone." Normani spoke up, taking a sip of her water.

Demi nudged Camila lightly to break her out of her trance, "Oh okay." She whispered, "Maybe you're right Y/N."

"What?!" Everyone except me exclaimed to her.

"Uh okay." I said nervously.

"Yeah, you weren't worth a huge interview. Or a fucking nerve filled proposal. Not a big wedding in front of my homophobic family. You definitely were not worth a new single and tour." Camila gritted her teeth, "You know what? Fuck you. I wasn't going to get mad but fuck you."

Demi tried to calm her down but there was no stopping this small Latina's anger, "I love you so much. I would give up millions of dollars to be happy and poor with you. I would sit through 15 hours of torture to sit through 150 hours of Grey's with you. I would travel to the deepest depths of the world with just a backpack full of our candy if you were at the destination. Maybe you don't believe you're worth all of this trouble and pain, but we do. I do. If you die, you take a piece of all of us with you. If you die, I'll take it out on myself." She sighed and looked down at her. fingers on the counter, "If you die, I do too."

"Camila, don't say that-" Demi interrupted her.

"I don't care. Maybe scaring her will fucking do some good." Camila responded before looking me back in my eyes, "If you cut, I'll do it, too. If you take pills, I'll join you. And if you go through with taking your life, I will too. Do you want me to hurt myself?"

"Camila, please." I begged her calmly.

"No, I'm tired of being scared that you're hurting yourself all the time. We'll just go through it together if it's this important. I mean, I am your wife...."

I didn't want to say it but I don't want her to do something to damage herself. That's the last thing on my mind. I want her to be happy. I don't want her to do the things I've done because seeing her like that would definetly hurt me.

"Fine."

"What?" Ally asked.

"I'll stop this. I don't want you hurting yourself, Mila."