three

"Um-uh" I started out. "I mean because you're a bad bitch. I'm sure it's pretty obvious by now. It's not like I want another bad bitch. Its just that I enjoy looking at bad bitches."

Camila's other eyebrow raised.

"Oh god. I mean. It's not like I'm shopping for bad bitches. It's just that-"

"Weed helps you with bad bitches?" Camila asked.

"It was a semi-joke. I mean. I'm just gonna shut up. I love you, babe." I said grabbing her hand.

Dinah made a whipping sound behind me.

I turned around to furrow my brows, "Shut the fuck up, Dinah."

The girls and I stood around talking for a while and I walked over to have a short conversation with Ally.

I heard a lady yell out to me from down the trail, "Déjala ir." It was Camila's crazy great-aunt Laura who's been on my ass 24/7.

I held my hands up, "I'm not even fucking touching her."

Camila shushed me, "Babe chill out."

"I'm just saying. I'm not even near you. There are 2 people between us. What am I? Mr. Fantastic with the power of stretchability? No. I'm Y/N. With the power of getting yelled at all the time."

Camila raised her brow, "Okay. Since the thought of touching me is gonna be a problem. How about we make it interesting?"

I put my hands on my hips, "Okay Karla. You caught my attention. How interesting are we talking?"

She licked her lips and stared into my eyes, "The bet is no touching until the wedding. Whoever touches the other first loses."

"And what do I get if I win?" I replied confidently.

She smirked, "The winner, whoever that is, will get a whole night of pleasure. No switching roles. Nothing. As long as we can keep going, we keep going. Round after round."

I stuck my hand out, "Shake on it?"

Camila met my hand and gripped it, "This is the last time we touch. Are you ready to let go?"

"I dunno. Do you think you'll be able to loosen your grip?"

Camila smirked and loosened her hold on me.

--

We all walked back into the hotel in a clump of conversation and giggles.

I turned the corner into the living room and I lit up.

Uncle Mike was standing in the middle of the room, looking down at some magazines on the coffee table.

Last time I saw him, he was barely able to get up but that was a few months ago. His recovery is obviously doing well from him.

"Mikey!" I yelled running over to embrace him in a hug.

He picked me up in his arms and placed a peck on my cheek, "Hey there, baby girl."

I stood back to look at him, "You're recovering so well."

He smiled and sat down, "Why thank you. You're looking good too. Well, I haven't seen you since the premiere a few weeks ago, but you're still the same old Y/N."

"So, why are you here so early? I thought you were coming in the day before the wedding." I asked while the other girls were saying their hellos to my uncle.

His face turned soft, "I had to come because there's something you don't wanna hear."

"Please don't start this, Mike. I could really go without stress for this week."