forty-eight

YOUR POV

The tour started again and Camila has been spending her time on my tour bus.

The girls haven't let up about this Taylor business at all and they won't until Camila decides that this is something that she shouldn't do.

What worries me the most is that she's gotten so stubborn lately that I'm not sure she ever will realize this is dumb.

I feel like I've been pulled into two different directions, though.

The girls always want me around but I can't leave my wife out of the equation. So, sometimes I fuck around with the girls and play pranks then other times I fuck around with Mila and watch movies.

But since we're in the UK, we have tons of interviews so I haven't got to see the girls lately. I'm just praying they're being nice to her in front of the cameras. It's hard enough to be humiliated by your friends when you're alone but then if you make it public for the whole world to see it only gets worse.

Scooter explained to me that this UK trip would be a big deal for only one reason. Apparently, I have a lot of fans in the United Kingdom which was a surprise to me.

I stepped out of the shuttle that Scoot got me and saw tons of teens of all ages and sexes standing outside of the entrance with their phones. As soon as they saw me, they started screaming and getting excited.

I got a new body guard who I call Tim. He's a tall, husky, man. Basically he's the Samoan equivalent to Big Rob.

The last body guard was apparently selling my used towels and water bottles on eBay. I don't even want to know how much those go for or why anyone would want them. It's all kind of creepy.

"Tim, I'm gonna take a few pics with my fans." I told him while hopping out of the vehicle.

"Make it quick." He instructed, forming a barrier between many fans and I.

I walked up to a blonde girl who was about my size and had a notebook in her hand. "Oh my God. I can't believe it's you. I, um, made you this book and it's like letters I wrote to you when I was sad and everything." She handed me the purple book and I retrieved it happily. "Can I have a picture?"

"Of course." I responded, watching her fumble with her phone before posing and taking a selfie.

I gave her a hug and kissed her cheek, "Thank you so much, love."

The next fan I went up to was a tall, brunette boy. "Y/N. I can't believe you're real." His British accent was absolutely heart warming.

"I can't believe I'm real either. You want a pic, sweets?" I asked him calmly.

He nodded and we took a pic where he was kissing my cheek.

In all honesty, it felt good to be loved like that. To be wanted and cared about by strangers. I don't know. It made me feel some type of significance to the world around me.

These kids came out to see me when they probably were supposed to be in school or whatever.

After a few more pictures, Tim pulled me away and directed me into the building but not before I could blow a kiss out to the beautiful people who came to see me.

--

I was stuck in a green room for half an hour waiting for my turn at the interview I honestly could give 5 fucks and a hand job about.

My phone went off with a text notification and I pulled it out to see who it was from.

PolyPrincess: you better get yo gurl before I beat her ess