thirty-six

10:39 PM

I finally made it to my hotel room with Abel trailing behind me. Luckily, fans hadn't made it to the hotel or else there'd be rumors about this, too.

Abel passed me the key as we went up the elevator, "Everything is set according to plan, my princess."

I smiled, retrieving the card from his hand, "Thanks, King."

We walked out of the elevator after the doors opened to get to the end of the hall where my room was and got inside.

The place was gorgeous. It had a perfect open view of the skyline of NYC at night.

I looked over in the suite living room to see our party favors strung out
on the coffee table and a huge speaker on a desk so we could listen to music.

He turned on the Bluetooth and handed me his phone as we sat down, "Here. Find a song." I flicked through the screen to find 'The Hills' and had a smirk on my face the size of Montana. He looked at me and quirked his head, "Of course you'd play this."

I nodded, "I sure would. Now let's do this."

While Abel began setting up, I pulled up his camera app to take Selfies because 'why not?'. I nudged him over to look and he threw up the peace sign which made me laugh.

As he began grinding the weed he looked at me, "So explain to me again why your ass got pulled off by security so fast?"

"One person. Emilia." I rolled my eyes, watching him set up.

He began rolling two blunts quickly like he did this 'often' before he licked the skins and handed me one after torching it.

"That one Russian bitch? I bet she's super stuck up. Although, once I went to Russia and there were these girls that could Twerk better than anyone I'd ever seen." He smiled, grabbing a lighter and leaning back on his spot of the couch to light it before handing it to me. He paused and went into his own world before replying, "Wait, what were we talking about?"

"I was talking about Emilia, then you got off topic while thinking about some Russian ass." I laughed retrieving the lighter to light my blunt.

He crossed his arms and thought for a second, "So, the one with the green eyes that broke up our last hang out session is 'Lauren' right?" I nodded with a smirk, knowing where he was going with this. "She was hot when she was angry."

I inhaled deeply and held the smoke in before replying, "I hear that a lot."

He flashed that signature smile at me and raised his eyebrows, "Is she single?"

I nudged him, "Yeah but she's a baby, you creep."

Abel laughed and shrugged, "If she's legal, she's not a baby."

I plugged my ears jokingly, "I don't wanna hear this shit."

He took another hit and widened his low eyes, "Can I ask you a question? I promise it'll stay between us." I nodded and he continued. "Did you ever hook up with any of the other girls from that group?"

I blushed and took a hit, "I wouldn't say 'hooked up' but I definitely was on someone else in that group besides Camila."

"Oo lemme guess. I'm trying to learn their names." He sat up and ashed his blunt in the tray in front of him, "What's the tall one's name?" Abel snapped his fingers trying to think before he sat the blunt on the edge of his lips so he could start filling up the double stacked styrofoam cups, "Dee-nah?"

I laughed and coughed roughly, "Dinah, honey. And no."

"Lauren?" He smirked, getting up to go to the kitchen area to grab some ice trays and bring them back. I leaned back and took another hit which was a way of me saying 'yes'. He jumped up and down in excitement, "Fuck yeah. I knew she was being too protective over you. At first, I thought that was Camila but you didn't seem as scared as I would've been if my girl found me fucked up."