thirty-seven

The girls and I were waiting in the airport for our plane to get here. The next performances were out in Australia and luckily Will was here.

Apparently, management was letting up a little bit on the girls with me as a
reward for good behavior.

After going through security, I sat down in a seat by the gate to wait for the flight to be called up. Camila took a seat right beside me and placed a kiss on my lips for a moment or two only because she was allowed to now.

The girls still look miserable and Ally still has a hard time looking at me for some reason. I'm still unsure why she's avoiding me so much but I plan on finding out why during this part of the tour. Last time we were here, secrets were revealed and I plan on doing that this time, too, but I'll probably chicken out and keep my mouth shut. C'est la vie.

"What seat did you get?" Camila asked, looking at her ticket.

"14A. You?"

She frowned, "6A."

"At least we're in the same class." I smiled as she grabbed my hand to lay it on her lap.

"Flight 32 to Sydney, Australia is now boarding at gate 6. Thank you." The lady on the intercom said which made all of us stand and walk towards the gate to hand the attendant our tickets.

After putting my duffle into the compartment above my seat, I was happy to see that I would be sitting at the window.

Camila was sitting caddy corner from my seat so we could still see each other but we were far enough away that it still upset me.

I turned off my phone and saw that someone filled the seat beside me. A fairly pretty brunette with blue eyes that could probably stand against Lauren's as competition.

She dropped her tablet on my side of the floor and a soft giggle left her lips as she reached down to grab it. "Sorry, I'm a klutz."

"It's fine." I responded reaching down at the same time to smash our heads together but grab the small tablet for her.

I rubbed the sore spot on my head and handed her the electronic, "Sorry about that, though."

"I can already tell this flight is gonna be fun." She laughed before holding out her hand, "Hi there, I'm Hope."

I met her hand and shook it, "I'm Y/N. Nice to meet you."

CAMILA'S POV

God, am I annoyed.

Seems to me that Y/N and her seat buddy have gotten pretty chummy sharing laughs and stories while I sit over here by a snoring Normani.

"Oh my God, you didn't!" The brunette next to my wife exclaimed in disbelief which caused me to whip my head around in their direction and cross my arms.

I eyed down Y/N until she noticed me and even when she did, I kept staring to assure her that I was done with this bullshit and was watching her.

"Passengers, please buckle your seatbelts. We are making our descent into Sydney." A lady said over the intercom.

I shoved over the sleeping Normani to wake her up so we could get off of this damn plane already and so I wouldn't hear my wife's cackling when it had nothing to do with me.

Call me jealous. I am. I'm not afraid to admit it. I'm a protectively, jealous person. Especially for someone that I love more than anyone else in this world. So, sue me. Then not being able to be with her even though we're on the same tour kills me and brings out this jealousy. I'm just thankful that management is letting up a little and giving me some time to be with Y/N.