from the bottom of my heart

Lovely readers and misguided babes,

I just want to say Thank you to every single one of you who has stuck by me for three fucking books full of nothing but drama, smut, and a teensie bit of fluffy angst.

It is an absolute treasure to see people who generally enjoy reading my bullshit and I honestly want to thank you all from the bottom of my heart.

The Camila story was the first one I wrote after returning back to the fandom. I'm so happy it did this well and made you all emotional.

Writing this story makes me so so so happy because I get to add an essence of Baby faced Camila, Mama Ally, Bad Bitch Lauren, Beyoncé Hansen, and Sassy Kordei. It's honestly the closest I'll ever get to writing a 5h/you fic. (I love those kinds of fics)

I've wrote a lot of chapters for a prequel (as per request by @StarsNDusts) that takes place before all of this mess. It's basically just teenage fluff between Y/N and Camila. No cheating, no bullshit, but there is a lot of debate on sexual orientations because that's what a lot of kids struggle with and I like to write about it. Also, there's smutty smut 😈.

I doubt I'll post it because you guys are probably tired of all of this Camila shit, though.

Okay, I won't beat a dead horse anymore but I will say one more thank you to those who have read this story once more. I've sent you through copious amounts of hell and you're still here.

That being said, enjoy the last chapter and I'll see you on the other side.

-agf