six

"Wakey wakey." Mama Ally said hovering over my face.

I groaned and pulled the sheets up over my head.

Lauren ripped them off of my body and snarled, "Get the hell up. This is your last day to have some fun before you're no longer allowed to."

"It's 12. I just wanna sleep until 3." I whined pushing a pillow over my head.

Mani whistled, "Hot damn, mama. Your abs are almost as good as mine."

"God, y'all need to stop checking me out so much."

"Guess who's here?" Dinah said laying down on my stomach to look at the ceiling. The other girls followed her lead and took a spot on my bed.

"Beyoncé?" I laughed.

"I fucking wish." Normani and Dinah replied in sync.

"But no it's Camila's so-called best friend."

"Ew." I pushed my hair back and frowned, "Taylor is here?"

Dinah nodded on my stomach, "We're just as excited as you are. And guess what we found out?"

"Hm?"

"She's Camila's maid of honor." Dinah's voice was rough.

"WHAT THE FUCK?! THAT WAS YOUR SPOT. WELL, YOURS OR MARILEE'S. IM STILL PISSED, THOUGH."

"Shh." Ally scolded, "You want them to come in here? They're right down the hall."

"I'm sure they are." I rolled my eyes at the idiotic event. "Well Dinah, you can join my side. I'm actually still missing one person for my bridesmaids because I haven't really paid enough attention to pick. Also because Lauren didn't want to be my bridesmaid."

"Camila asked me and Dinah first. I'm sorry." Lauren laughed. "Plus her bachelorette party isn't gonna be as fun as yours, I'm sure. Taylor made her set up a dinner with family and I'm forced to go to it. Dinah is home free."

"Well, good." Dinah broke back into the conversation, "Cause I wouldn't have went anyways. I planned the perfect bachelorette party for Y/N."

"That worries me." Ally laughed nervously.

"Bad bitches and weed?" I smirked.

Dinah held out her hand and we did a little handshake, "Bad bitches and weed." She confirmed.

--

I walked down the steps to go the kitchen. When I entered the room, great-aunt Laura tackled me and pushed me out of the room and made me slam my body against a wood cupboard.

"Fuck." I muttered feeling my side throb.

"You can't see her before the wedding tomorrow. Out!"

"But I live here, too."

"Out!" She ordered pushing me out the front door and locking it after it was closed.

"Are you fucking serious?!" I banged on the door hoping someone would come out but no luck.

Y/N: MILA'S CRAZY ASS AUNT LOCKED ME OUT OF THE HOTEL. COME GET ME

Mama Ally: lol that's so great. okay I'll have mani get you because I'm with Nicholas

Y/N: stop tending to that little demon and help me

Mama Ally: he's a baby y/n. and his parents keep dropping him on us so they can do what they want. if anything, we should take advantage of this time so he'll actually grow up normal