twelve

I don't know why I was so freaked out. I've been in tons of interviews by now.

Was it the fact that I was married and they'd ask me tons of questions with my new wife hanging onto every word I said? Maybe it was because I'd be with my wife and Ryan is friends with my ex, Ariana. What if he spills the beans on my movie? Oh, God. This was not a good idea.

"Now, just relax you two. We'll go over some guidelines. I won't ask any sexual questions unless you two are fine with that. Are you?"

I looked to Camila and smirked, "Well she sings about liking it rough and I did a cover about making a girl feel pretty in bed. At this point, I don't think we have anything to hide."

"Cool." He laughed. "I see we're gonna have fun here. Also, we won't ask anything about your past relationships being that you're both a new married couple and I personally think that would be fucked up. I'm a journalist not a monster." We nodded. "Lastly, I won't be making too much conversation for this interview. This is the first time you'll be talking as a couple and I wanna take advantage by asking questions. But the way I see it, I'll probably laughing when Y/N answers me."

I clicked my tongue, "You right, fam."

"Let's get started."

We heard the intro for the show start through the headphones and I looked over to see Camila smiling. I kissed her cheek making her blush but recover quickly.

"Welcome to On Air: With Ryan Seacrest. It's yours truly here with the cutest couple of the year, Mrs. Y/N and Camila Cabello-Y/L/N." A cheesy audience sound clip played through the set. "And by cute I mean cah-yute. If you're at a computer you can also watch this live and I suggest you do so because these two cannot take their eyes off of each other. Is it always like this?"

I nodded, "Yeah. Kinda."

"Well, that's adorable. Now, let's start to talk about the wedding. Everyone was tweeting about it." No surprise. "Pictures surfaced, friends were posting on Instagram. The whole sha-bang. Tell us about the wedding."

Camila nudged me to talk. She agreed that she would let me talk the whole time unless spoken to. This isn't her interview and she wants to just sit back and hear what I have to say.

"Well, Camila made it and I had no idea what to expect. She did a lovely job and it was honestly magical. I'm not a girly girl at all but she really made me feel like a princess."

"Actually, she's the queen. I'm the princess." Camila pointed out with a smile.

"Well, tons of celebs were there including a close friend of yours, Camila. Taylor Swift. How great was it to have a idol-turned-friend be your maid of honor?"

"It was honestly serendipitous," She began, "Like you said, I'm a fan and friend and she's so cool and sweet and supportive about the whole ordeal. I couldn't have asked for a better wedding." Bleh.

"Now, let's talk about the honeymoon." He smirked causing Camila and I to blush. "Where'd you two go."

I cleared my throat trying not to sound too turned on when thinking about the events in the beach house, "Uhm, I took her to Rio at the Casa Em Paraty beach house because she's always wanted to honeymoon there. And yeah.." I faded out.

He chuckled, "I'm guessing the 'and yeah' is a short version for explicit content."

"Well, we weren't hiking during the honeymoon." I laughed.

Camila smacked my arm and I smiled at her. "My Mom listens to this, babe." She complained which made me laugh.

"So, y/n, you were on tour with Ariana peforming your own singles and covers. But rumor has it that you secretly signed for your debut album."

"And this is coming from?"

He smiled, "The one and only Scooter."

I brushed my hair back, "Um, yeah. I signed for a album but I'm actually going to be working with a few people. Nothing is set in stone except the album. But I'm very excited to see what's in store."

"Any collabs, say with fifth harmony?"

Camila busted out in excitement, "Oh my God. Babe! Yes! We should do a song together."

"Do you see what you did, Ryan?" I scolded him with a smirk and patted Camila's thigh to calm her down.

"Ok. Ok. I'm sorry but here's one of the last things I'll ask you for now. How excited are you to be working on the possible Oscar winning movie 'Experiments' with Chloe Grace Moretz."

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

"I-uh-" I tried to keep my eyes away from Camila's because I'm sure she was staring me down right about now, "I'm very excited. We haven't got to do the table read throughs yet but I'm sure it'll be an adventure."

"Well, I'll be there at the premiere when it comes out. Thank you for joining us and next up we have Y/N's beautiful single 'Pressure' up next On Air: With Ryan Seacrest." He ended playing the outro and sending us to commercial.

We all stood up and I gave Ryan a hug and smile. "You two have fun and congrats on the marriage."

"Thank you." Camila and I said in sync as we left the studio side by side.

As soon as we were home free in the parking garage, away from fans and paps, Camila broke out. "What. the. fuck!"

I sighed out seeing her run in front of me to stop in my tracks so I couldn't run off from the situation, "You didn't tell me you got cast in another movie or anything about the album. Does the words 'complete honesty' ring a bell or a fucking alarm?"

I put my hand on her waist and backed her against the car, "Babe, listen. This is what I was trying to tell you before Ryan brought us into the studio."

Her eyes were cold. She didn't care. She felt like she was the last person to know and that was never my intentions, "You could've told me all week. I don't care about the 'no-business' rule. I looked like a fucking idiot being surprised by my own wife's success. That made me so upset. I felt like you didn't even want me to know."

I tried to kiss her cheek to calm her down but she turned away. I breathed out to calm my nerves, "Please don't be mad. I just didn't feel like it was my place to tell you at the moment. All of this is happening so fast and with all of your shit, I'd have no idea how I'd tell you." Goodbye filter. The truth is about to blare out of me. "Performing at Wembley Stadium, posing for Seventeen, going platinum. How am I gonna fit my little accomplishments with your big successes, huh?"

Camila's facial expression got softer, "Baby, I- I didn't-"

"Stop." I interrupted her. "Just get in the car. I wanna go back to the house and lay down before the girls find out we're in town."

"About that...."

"Fuck, Camila." I groaned opening the drivers side of the car and hurrying in to slam the door.