twenty

I made the familiar trip out to the park I went to before Camila and I came out. Before everyone knew. Except it's not Christmas anymore and Austin isn't in the way.

You wanna know who's in the way now? Camila and her dramatics. I mean, if I didn't know any better, it's like she's on a constant period lately.

I stepped into the grassy area to walk over to the swing set I've been at before.

I took my seat and let my feet anchor me back and forth. My body propelled higher and higher and the sky got closer to me. Wishing I could just become part of the sky. Maybe fly away. That'd be nice.

Sure, I have money now, a beautiful wife, great friends. But it's more than that. I need to be happy with myself and sometimes that doesn't work. Sometimes I need to get away. Maybe that's what I should do when I get back to LA. Find a place where I can get away from it all. That'd be nice. My own little escape.

I finally got tired and decided to descend from my so-called flight. I could feel my phone going off in my pocket. I pulled it out to see Chloe texted me.

Chloë: just got word that the script is official. no more rewrites

Y/N: thank god. now I'll be able to study

Chloë: well, when you get back of course

Y/N: how did you know I'm not in LA?

Chloë: oh please. rumor sites already have bullshit theories about why you're in Miami. idk

Y/N: what are they saying?

Chloë: nothing important. it's actually boring tbh. maybe spice up your life. steal a Porsche or buy a pony while you're out there. give em a story xD

Y/N: there will be no news stories for me today lol. how about u go out to a club and get shit faced? that should give our movie publicity ;) right?

Chloë: sure, make Carrie go out and get fucked up while u make an album. applause for you.

Y/N: hey, I didn't call you Carrie. you did it yourself. although if someone pours pigs blood on you, I gotchu fam.

Chloë: thanks girl. well, I gotta go. they have a lot of cleaning up to do on my social media shit. apparently I got hacked on some site I didn't even know I was on.

Y/N: have fun w your damage control.

Chloë: will do. tell fifth harmony I said sup

"So, you ran off to the swingset because I wouldn't talk to you?" Camila said from behind me.

I shrugged, "I was actually wanting you to join me. Sofi got to kiss at the swingset. Why can't we?"

Camila walked over to grab the chain lengths holding the seat to the metal bars above. There was a burning hunger in those eyes. Almost a dominate hunger.

I wrapped my legs around her waist so I wouldn't be pulled back and she could keep her hold on the swing.

She pressed her lips to mine and we moved them passionately together. She pressed her torso as close as she could to my crotch and I was mentally getting more frustrated.

Mila pulled away and looked at me sternly, "I want you to promise me that you'll be good, okay? That's all I want. I don't want your bullshit jokes or witty remarks. This is important. I want them all to understand how much I love you and why I love you. They don't get it. It's our job to make them get it. Capisce?"

"Capisco." I responded with a smile and she placed her plump lips on my forehead.

"And I'm sorry about the bathroom. I'm just really stressed." Camila continued.

I nodded, "I know, but at least I got a kiss at the swingset. I've been waiting for this since March."

She pecked my lips one more time before responding, "Yeah, yeah. Keep it in your pants."

--

"So, Camila. Why didn't you feel it was necessary to tell all of us about this when you had Y/N meet us the first time?" Her great aunt, Julia, asked.

The family had made it here about fifteen minutes ago, and they were already cracking down on us. The house wasn't as full as before but that's because most of the family came to the wedding and didn't feel the need to pry deeper.

I took out my phone to text Lauren since I was obviously being ignored by everyone and anyone. They were all so salty that I 'turned their little Mila gay'. I kinda want to tell them off. Something along the lines of:

Get over it! So what if she likes pussy? Wow, is that the worst she could be doing? She could literally be snorting coke in the bathroom every morning but instead she's waking up in the same bed as a female.

But, I have to keep my mouth shut in the hopes that they'll just leave me out of the conversation before I say something stupid.

I decided to text Lauren to try and get her to take me away from this mess.

Y/N: lilo, think you can get a hook up for me and you? have a little party like we used to...

Jauregay: you wanna ditch rn?

Y/N: I wouldn't ask if I didn't

Jauregay: ok I'll be out in the car. ;)

Lauren got up from the couch and nudged Normani and Dinah to follow her. Which they did. Although no one cared. They were too fixated on everything else.

I whispered in Camila's ear, "I'm just gonna go to Lauren's house with the other girls."

I started to get up when she grabbed my wrist and nodded to the family, "Hold on, you all. We need to talk really quick."

She pulled me into the nearest closet to talk to me.

"Hey, we're back in the closet, Mila. This is more reoccurring than it usually would be." I joked.

Camila crossed her arms, "I'm not laughing. I want someone here with me."

"Ally will stay. I'm sure she won't wanna come with us." I responded, grabbing her hips to rub circles through the fabric. Kissing up always does the trick but most of the time I'm obvious. I could tell this was that time.

"Oh?" Her lips pursed and her Latina attitude was coming out, "And what do you plan on doing at Lauren's house?"

I averted my eyes because I know I can't lie to her while looking into those brown beauties.

She nudged my chin up to scan my face, "You're gonna get fucked up, aren't you?"

I didn't say anything.

She interuppted me angrily. Her eyes got wide when she figured it out, "You're gonna go get fucked up, huh?"

"Camila," I softly said trying to calm her down. I cupped her cheek but she turned away and opened the closet door, "Goodbye."

"Mila-"

"Just leave and meet me at the studio tomorrow with the other girls. Ally will stay with me. Do not come back tonight."

"But I-"

Her voice was stern, "Do NOT come back tonight. I can't deal with you if you're wasted."

I shook my head and pushed passed her, hitting her shoulder and walking out the door with my head hung down.

Whatever.