𝟏 || 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐞

(i hope you enjoy<3)

Me and my sister have only had each other, I don't remember my parents, But my sister does, She's twenty four and i'm eighteen.

She told me they were horrible people, And that she's glad i don't remember them.
But i still always have had that part of me wondering who they are, And why they left us.

"Happy birthday!" My sister Ariene says holding onto me.
I wish i could spend my birthday happy, But i always spend it thinking about them.

"Thanks." I say looking down at the flower she had picked me.
She couldn't get me a birthday cake or any presents, But i was grateful that she still every year got me a beautiful pink flower.

I didn't need anything, We didn't have to live in a fancy house or have fancy clothes, We just needed each other.

I hear footsteps at the door, "Do you hear something?" I ask Ariene.

"No, Do you?" She says furrowing her eyebrows walking towards the door.

The door suddenly slams down and multiple tall men with guns barge in, Holding they're guns at us.

"WHATS HAPPENING." I scream confused. I run to my sister and stand in front of her, Hoping it'll protect her from shooting her.

"Ariene we told you not to hide, We will always find you." A tall man with tattoos all over his body says.

"Please! Don't hurt my sister." She cries out, She hugs me and whispers "Run" Tears flow down her face.

"No" I scream. "Get out of here! Who ever you want you have the wrong people, We haven't done anything." I yell in they'e faces.

"That's where you're wrong, We've got the right people." He smirks at me licking his bottom lip.
Who is he?'

Ariene grabs my hand and starts running with me upstairs, I always leave my window open, We can jump and run.

Suddenly i hear gun shots, I freeze and can hardly breathe, "Ariene?" I whisper, Turning around to look at her.

I see her body on the ground as she's holding her stomach, Grunting out in pain. "RUN." She screamed.

"But-" Before i could finish my sentence she stops me, "IM GOING TO DIE EITHER WAY, RUN." She screams even louder.

I jump out the window and run as fast as i can, Still catching a breathe. Tears running down my face and the wind blowing my hair.

As i'm running i feel two hands wrap around my waist and stop me, "Where do you think you're going?" A dark voice said in my ear.

"Let me go." I say squirming and kicking him.

"I don't think you'd like that." He said optioning a gun under my chin and walking in front of me.

"Grab her." I turn around and see multiple men behind me grabbing onto me.
I scream and shout and they don't let me go, They chuck me in the back of a truck, It had no way to escape.

Tears running down my face, "Fuck." I say under my breathe remembering the look on my sisters face, Look of hope, And fear.
Hope, that i was going to escape and survive.
Fear, That she was dying.

I get up and the guy next to me pushes me down, "What do you think you're doing?" He asks.

"Please.. Just tell me what's going on?" I ask.

He sighs, "You're sister obviously didn't trust you enough to tell you."

"What? Tell me what? What ever she did.. It didn't mean she deserved getting her life taken." I stand up again raising my voice.

He doesn't push me down this time, "Sit down or i'm going to have to make you."

"Make me then!" I push him and i see anger take over his face and his hand reach for his gun.

"Ok... I'll sit down." I sit down, I wasn't that dumb, He was going to shoot me if i didn't listen, So if i just sit here hopefully they'll let me go.

I cant stop thinking about the man earlier, The look in his eyes was emotionless, He had no emotion behind them.

He told them to take me like it was nothing, He had no reaction, Or a care in the world.

"We're here." I hear a distant voice and i open my eyes.

The man grabs me and gets me up, "What-" I say under my breathe then realising he's putting hand cuffs on me.

"Take them off!" I yell, He also didn't care.

He blind folded me and then yanked me and picked me up.

I heard the truck open and many different voices, I couldn't tell what was going on.

The blindfold starts getting wet as tears leave my eyes in fear, I wasn't ready to die like this.

I suddenly get thrown onto a floor, I gasp and hear a door close. "Please.. Take off my blind fold." I ask.

My blindfold gets taken off and it's the same man from earlier, He walks into the room and locks the door.

"Hello, Cassie." He said looking down at me, Like i was so small.

My thoughts are everywhere then i wonder, "How did you know my name." I say quietly, Scared to talk.

"I know everything." He said, Evil in his eyes, He didn't care about what he was doing to me, Or my sister.

He had a lot of tattoos all over his body.
He had green eyes and was really tall, He also had a really good body, Big muscles and i can see his abs through his black shirt, I've never seen a man this hot before. But what made me unattractive, Was how he could do this to someone.

Hi guys, I hoped you liked this first chapter of this story and i hope you liked my writing.

This is actually my first time publishing anything in like over a year... And it's been a long time.

Also, If you have any questions feel free to ask, I'll love to respond and answer them!

Hope you're having a good day/night