𝟔𝟎 || 𝐒𝐨𝐥𝐨 𝐦𝐢𝐨

Cassie

"Damien? Why are you acting this way?" I grab onto his hand and see the blood on his first.

I let out a sigh. "You're family is all together again.. You should be happy about this."

"Well i'm fucking not! They're all trouble." Damien storms off into the house and we see Nina making out with a guy, Damien rolls his eyes "See what i mean?"

"Not what it looks like!" Nina said with a nervous smile.

"Didn't look like what? You had each others mouths on each other." Damien stormed off.

"Is he.. Damien?" The guy asked Nina nervously.

"Yeah why?"

"I've got to get out of here. Fuck." He ran out of the door so fast leaving Nina with her jaw dropped. "Is he serious?"

"Yeah he's serious." I laugh as i tell her.

I run into mine and Damien's bedroom and find him sitting on the bed with his hands on each side of his head.

"Damien, Come on..." I sit next to him and he looks my way, "I feel like i can't trust nobody."

"You can trust me Damien." I say putting my hand on his getting my hand covered with the blood that is on his fists.

His eyes meet mine and it's finally getting easier to read him, Everyone else can't read him. When he is emotional he doesn't show it, He just has a blank face. I didn't understand him and now i do.

Others would see he doesn't care but i see he's angry, upset.

His fists finally let go of that grip and i take off my white shirt cleaning the blood off him. "I don't know what i'd do without you."

I smile, Happy to hear his words. His fingers brush through my hair and our eyes meet. I go on top of him and leave kisses on his neck.

I feel his hands on my hips and travelling up and down my thigh. "You're so fucking amore." He whispered in his deep voice.

Our lips then connect and we are in rhythm with each other, He starts rolling my hips with his hands as mine travel down his neck.

"You're mine, Solo mio." He said then putting his tongue in my mouth, Dancing with mine.

Our kiss starts getting more aggression by the second, Filled with passion, Desperation, Love and obsession. We needed each other.

I take off his shirt as he rips mine off revealing my perky tits. His mouth travels down my neck to my nipples and he starts kissing me leaving hickeys and giving me butterflies.

We desperately take off our pants and instantly connect our mouths again. Damien." I moan into his, As he brushes his fingers through my hair and getting a grip on it.

He bends me over harshly and i let out a gasp. He then puts it in and i moan even louder, It was no surprise that Damien has the biggest dick i've ever seen. It was massive, But it still leaves me shocked every time.

As i think he's put it all in he pushes his full length into me causing me to let out a loud moan of surprise and pleasure.

"You feel so good wrapped around my cock." He whispered in my ear as he pulled onto my hair.

He starts fucking my faster and holds onto my hips as he's fucking me, He slaps my ass and i moan loudly because of the pleasurable pain he's causing me. "Be quiet amore." He kissed the back of my neck.

We had to be quiet because people were over, But every time we do it. It's never quiet, No matter how hard i try.

He fucks me so hard and fast causing my face to fall onto the bed and he continues, "Fuck Damien." I moan loudly. He groans "You make me feel so good Cass."

He made me scream and moan as i felt my organism building up. "Oh my god." I moan as i shut my eyes harshly.

I cum all over his cock and then he pulls out and cums all over my back, "I like when you cum all around my cock." He smirked

He gets his finger and gets my cum on it and starts licking it and showing me, Which leaves me with a smile. "Nothing taste as good as you do."

We lay in bed naked only in each others arm in our warm bed. His hand holds onto mine. "I've never felt so close to anybody than you Damien."

"I'm obsessed with you Cassie, You're mine and i'll never change that. I'm so in love with you." He places a kiss on my forehead and cups my cheek.

We stare into each others eyes then i flinch at the sound of Ninas screams. "OH GOD! WHAT THE FUCK."

I furrow my eyebrows confused and instantly get up and get changed. "I'm going to throw up- Oh my god." I heard her crying and running in circles.

"What's wrong Nina?" I yell as i run towards her.

"It's- It's Kie!" She shouts pointing to the body in front of us.

I run towards her and see her throat is slit open. Tears run down my cheeks. "Who did this?"

Rocco runs into the room and Nina looks at him crying. Rocco's smile on his face drops and he walks towards the dead body. "Kie." He shook his head and held onto the body.

"Dad.. You're going to be fine." Nina assured him and hugging him.

Rocco held onto her hand tightly and closed his eyes. "Who did this?"

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

So sad what happened to Kie, I loved her character.

How was the smutty smut smut?👀

If you have any questions or anything you want to say comment and i will reply to you:)

I can't believe we're already 60 chapters in... Well i can because i've spent soooo many hours writing them but still, It's so crazy! I really hope you loved this story as much as i do.