𝟐𝟔 || 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐢'𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮

Cassie

I wake up this morning feeling a lot better, While being wrapped around Damien's arms.

Tana walked into the bedroom, "Oh my god." Her jaw dropped.

"Get the fuck out we're trying to sleep." Damien said hiding under the blanket.

"I DID NOT KNOW YOU BOTH SLEPT IN THE SAME BEDDDD, I just thought you were always in here..." She yelled shocked with a smile on her face.

"Yes we sleep in the same bed can you go now?" Damien said annoyed.

"This is something you'd never do Damien.. Are you both like together??"

We both go silent, I'm not sure what to say. Are we together? Technically no...

"Okay i'll leave you both alone." Tana rolled her eyes and closed the door.

I sit up and so does he, Silence fills the room.
"Are we... Together?" I ask confused and embarrassed at the same time, Avoiding eye contact with him.

He lets out a deep breathe, "We can't be together.. I'll be- We just can't." He got up getting changed.

I stand up upset with his answer, "Damien.. Don't tell me you don't feel these feelings too.."

He doesn't reply but just stares at me, I can tell he's thinking about a lot. Thinking about what to say next.

"Damien, Why can't we be together??" I asked hoping my feelings weren't one sided and that this wasn't all in my head.

He walked towards me, "Because then i'll have to kill you."

He's so close i can feel his every breathe on me, "Why would you have to kill me?" I quietly say.

He then walks away from me, "You can't avoid this for ever!" I shout annoyed and upset.

I have a lot of time on my hands so i decide to do my makeup and cover up that bruise that hasn't gone away yet.

Better.

I walk out of my bedroom and hear Damien and Kyle talking.

"When are you going to tell her?" Kyle whispered.

"I don't have to tell her." Damien replied angrily.

"She doesn't even know the whole story.. Like how her father killed yours." Kyle said muttering.

"Don't say a word." Damien said then walking away, I then wait ten seconds to walk into the room so it wasn't obvious i was listening to they're whole conversation.

I felt like i understood Damien, Why he kidnapped me. I'm the daughter of the man who killed his father, I didn't know much about any of his family but it's still family and my father took a part of it away from him.
And now i feel guilty for it.

I didn't know this secret, I wonder what else he could be keeping from me. How can i even trust him?

I sat on the couch doing nothing, Damien walked into the room so i left and walked to his bedroom hoping to get some space from him.

As i'm sitting on the bed Damien comes in confused, "Are you mad at me?" He asked.

"No.." I whisper. Not sure on what to say.

"You wouldn't understand why Cassie." Damien said sitting right next to me and exhaling.

"I heard you and Kyle, My father killed yours, That's why you kidnapped me." I say facing towards him.

He licks his lips and looks stressed, "Yeah he did." He looked at me angry. Like i was the one responsible for his actions?

"Well that's why i don't like my dad.. Because he's a bad person." I say trying to assure him i wouldn't do that and not to blame me without arguing.

"Yeah i know, Cass." He replied tapping his shoe on his bedroom floor.

I take a deep breathe in still very disappointed at what he had said earlier.

"Why.. Did he do that to you? I'm so sorry Damien." I say trying to cry in disappointment and disgust.

"Well i got pay back anyways." He smirked.

"Yeah well.. I'm going to see Tana." I say trying to get away from him i was embarrassed about asking why we couldn't be together. She didn't want us together.

He grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards him, "What the fuck is wrong Cassie??"

I sighed, "Nothing okay? Can i go now?"

"Is this over what i said." He rolled his eyes and started walking around the room.

"Yes it is Damien, I actually thought.. For a second you liked me some way too but no it was all in my head. Im so stupid." I say shrugging my shoulders and trying not to cry.

He grunted, "Cassie i don't fucking like you, I have no emotion or feelings for you.. I.. I wouldn't even cared if you fucking died now leave it." He yelled at me.

Tears fill my eyes, "Well i thought you cared then when i got shot."

"Well i didn't." He answered me.

I give him a unsure smile, "Okay i get it. May as well let me go now anyways.. My family is dead you got what you wanted."

"No." He said without hesitation.

"No? You've got to be kidding me." I say surprised, He needs nothing more from me.. So why am i still here?

"No you're not leaving Cassie, You're staying here and like i said if you try escaping.. You'll be killed." He said with no emotion.

I thought we made progress but i guess not, Damien is always going to be that evil person he was born and nothing can change that.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter
Who's you're favourite character just wondering?

Also i'm so thankful for the support, People reading and sending me stars.. It makes my entire day and night and makes everything worth it

Hope you had a amazing day and if you have anything you'd like to say or ask feel free