𝟐𝟖 || 𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐲

Damien

I walk with Cassie inside, Hoping she'll be okay.

I then see a woman in my house, She had blonde hair and i couldn't see her face since she was facing the other way to Tana.

"Who the fuck is this?" I ask. Tana knew she wasn't allowed to bring friends over or anyone to my house.

Tana stays quiet and looks away from me.

The woman turns around and i feel shocked, It's my mother.

"Get out of here." I demand.

"I missed you both.. You're both so grown up now and have money.. That's amazing i'm proud of you." She smiled, The way she said money i just knew she wanted to take some from me.

"The answer is no, You're not getting any money."

Cassie sits on the couch confused on what's going on, I would be too.

"Son.. Please." She begged.

"Maybe you should.." Tana said with a sad look on her face, She was always easy to be manipulated by our parents.

"Shut up Tana she's not getting any money that's the end of it." I say angrily. How dare she come here to ask for money, She doesn't care about how we feel, She abandon us.

Mother sits down at the kitchen counter and puts cocaine on the table getting ready to snort it, I blow it away and her jaw drops.

"What the fuck was that for?? I spent all of my hard earned money on it." She yelled.

Her being here reminded me of my childhood. And i hated every single bit of it.

Damien's flashback

"Mom.. What are you doing?" I ask sitting next to her at the table.

She snorted cocaine, I knew what it was because i'd been around drugs my whole life. I knew what it was and what it could do to you.

"Son." She smiled "You're much better than you're father, He always treats me like shit. Probably because loving someone is weak.. He taught me that you know? I don't love him but it doesn't mean i want to be treated this badly." She shook her head.

As she is about to snort another line i blow it off the table, "Stop it!" I yell "You're going to kill yourself by doing this all the time." I say.

She stands up angry, Mad and upset.
"What the fuck did you just do??" She raised her voice at me.

I don't say anything but i don't show her I'm scared, I'm going to show her I'm strong. Not weak.

Her facial expressions changed and she didn't look so mad anymore, It was.. Fast.
"Son, Let's go in the backyard with the dog and you're father."

"Okay.. " I say following her into the backyard and we walk towards my father who's cutting up wood with a axe.

"I think it's time.. You know with the dog." Mother says.