𝟐𝟐 || 𝐊𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧

I push myself to walk inside, Bodies and blood everywhere. I honestly wanted to throw up.
I grab out my gun and hold it in my hands preparing myself, Anyone could attack at any second.

I see Damien i could recognise him from anywhere even with that mask, Shooting everyone, Bodies falling to the ground, People screaming, Begging for they're lives.

"WHERE ARE YOU DAMIEN I WILL KILL YOU." I hear my father yell, Sending chills all through out my body.

Suddenly someone comes at me and i don't want mit gun sound to attract Damien so i pull out my knife and stab him in the neck, "I'm sorry." I whisper as tears fill my eyes.

Screams, Guns, Cries echoing through out the halls, How did Damien live like this? Everyday.

I see Damien aim his gun at me for a second i was terrified he didn't recognise me because then he'd kill me. He then walk towards me and whispers "What the fuck are you doing here??"

"I'm sorry- I just didn't want you to be hurt and knowing.. I wasn't here." Tears start flooding out my eyes and he lifts my chin, It looks like he's about to kiss me. Then he shoots his gun at someone trying to hurt me .

I look around and dead bodies are everywhere, My Fathers men are all dead from what i can see.

"Damien, Damien, Damien." I hear my father repeat clapping his hands and moving closer.

"I'm guessing that's Cassie." He raises a eyebrow. We take off our masks since he already knows it's us.

"Surprise my own daughter would let this man do this to me and join in." He raised his voice.

"You only wanted to use me! You wanted to kill me if i didn't do as you said." I yelled.

"You had the power, And now.. Your not powerful, You're someone's puppy." He said looking over to Damien.

Damien walks towards him, "This is for everything." Damien held a knife at his throat.

"For what? Killin-" Before he could finish his sentence Damien quickly slits his throat and his body falls to the ground.

I watch him choke on his own blood, Coming out his mouth and dying painfully.

"Let's get out of here." Damien's arm goes over my shoulder and then he pushes me. "What?" I ask.

"You fucking came here after i told you not too." He yelled.

"Yeah because i didn't want you to fucking get hurt and me not be here!" I say pushing his chest.

"You coming here is risking you're life, Putting yourself in danger." Damien said angry with his hands on his hand.

"I don't care! I  wouldn't forgive myself if you died and i wasn't here so sorry if-" Before i finish my sensitive Damien's lips smash's onto mine, His hand raises to my cheek cupping it.

Suddenly i hear a loud ringing sound in my ear and i feel faint, I realise it was a gun shot.

"What was that.. Did it get you??" I ask scared if Damien got shot.

"FUCK." He yelled as he grabbed me in his arms, He grabbed his gun and i look over he shot someone in the head who had been holding the gun that shot the bullet.

I look down to my stomach and touch it and look at my fingers, I'm bleeding.
I don't feel pain until i notice that i've been shot.

Tears escape my eyes but i try not to cry in front of Damien.

He puts me in the car, "Hurry fucking drive!!" He yelled as the car speeded.

We arrived at a house in the middle of no where but wasn't far from where we just were, "Help her!" Damien said carrying me inside.

"Damien, I told you i don't do that stuff no more." A older man said.

"Just.. Do it." He said putting me on the couch.

"I feel-" I felt tired but i couldn't finish my sentence, My eyes were going dark and i couldn't keep them open. I felt dizzy.

"Stay with us Cass." Damien held my hand and held onto it tight.

A doctor walks towards me and he takes out my bullet, I grunt out in pain.

"Fuck." i say under my breathe squeezing Damien's hand.

"Cassie what did i fucking tell you.. I was right i knew this would happen." He whispered.

Everything goes dark.

Damien

"She's not moving??? Her eyes closed." I said as i'm still holding onto her hand.

"She's passed out form the blood loss, Luckily you took here to me fast otherwise she would be dead by now." Dr. Kingle said which made me feel sick, I hated feeling this way over someone.. Afraid to lose them.

I watch him stitch her up and put the bullet on a silver plate, "Done." He said as he took off the bloody gloves.

"She's fine now?" I ask hoping she will be okay.

"Yes, She'll wake up soon Damien. Don't worry." He said giving my a smile and i roll my eyes.

I knew this would happen.
I knew this would happen if Cass came, She'd be hurt.

"Fuck." I say holding onto her hand, Her hand then grips onto mine and her eyes start moving but are still closed.

"Cassie?" I say staring at her hoping she's awake.

"Yeah." She says slowly blinking.

"Fuck you." I say angrily.

"What for?"  She asks confused and exhausted.

"For making me fucking scared for you're life." I answer.

I hated this way i felt, I couldn't explain it.
I don't see her as a friend but i don't know.
I was scared for her to lose her life and i don't know what i would do without her now... She's something but i don't know what.

But what i do know, I want her in my life.

How was this chapter??
Hope you enjoyed it

Also... What song do you think represents and sounds like Cassie and Damien?? I'm curious.

And yes i know i upload chapters A LOT.. It's because i'm a really fast writer and already know what to write because it's all in my head repeating what scene is going to be next.. It's weird i know hahaha

(I literally upload multiple times a day)

And if you have any questions or anything you'd like to say comment them i'll reply

Hope you had a amazing day/night <3