𝟓𝟒 || 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐬

I speed home and blood on my finger tips, I wipe my fingers on my shirt so i can drive.

When i get home Nina looks at me confused. "Okay." She said and walked back into her bedroom.

I didn't have time to explain anything to Nina, I just wanted to wash Mars fucking blood off me.

Damien's eyes widen as he sees i've come home with blood all over me. "Mars blood?" He asked getting up.

"Yep." I say angrily.

"Did you-" Before he could finish his sentence i interrupt him, "No i didn't.. I just hurt her that's all."

"I need to wash this off." I look down at the ground and he holds me. "If Mars does anything ever again i will kill her myself and make you watch."

Damien takes off my shirt and bra and then the rest of my clothes. "Let's wash that slut off you." His feel voice said.

I get into the shower and he grabs soap and washes my body, "I can do it myself you know." I smile.

"No, I like it." He looked at me and smiled back, Continuing to wash me.

"Showers." I say looking up to him.

"What?" He grabs onto my chin.

"We're always in showers washing off other peoples blood." I shrug.

"That's what happens when you're with a Mafia leader." He smirked and placed a kiss on my cheek.

I hear a scream and i instantly turn off the shower and start to put on my clothes and so does Damien. "What's happened?" I ask Vincent.

"I don't know, Nina screamed i think." Vincent answered me.

I go into Ninas room and there's a man with a gun. I don't say anything and look over to Damien and Rocco. Rocco grabs a knife from the table and stab the man in the neck and he falls to the ground.

"Who was that?" I ask walking up to the body.

"I can't believe he just put a gun in my face.. What a cunt!" Nina shouted.

"He's dead now." Rocco said kicking the body with his left foot.

"Oh my god.. I know him." Nina's face drops.

"Who is he?" Damien asks.

"That's... Thats one of my aunts friends, My aunt Emara." Nina said walking towards the body.

I look to Rocco and Damien and i don't know what to say, Would Emara really kill her own niece?

"Okay but can someone get this body out.. It's really starting to stink." Nina covered her nose and ran out of the room.

"Do you think.. Emara would want her dead? Why would she do that." I ask them.

"Vincent needs to stop seeing Emara." Damien rolled his eyes.

"What ever fucking Emara is doing i don't like it and if she's trying to get her killed i'll kill her." Rocco storms off to only see, Nina at the door with another guy.

"Seriously?" Rocco said walking up to the door and closing it.

"What the hell?? He's my FRIEND." Nina shouted rolling her eyes.

Rocco rolled his eyes and walked off to the couch and sat down with Kie.

Kyle walks up to me, "It's done."

"The dna test?" I ask.

"Yes." Kyle nodded.

"Rocco, Nina come here!" I shout.

They both came here and sat down at the dining table with us. "The dna test results came back."

Nina looked at Rocco like she was scared, I could tell Rocco was scared too but he didn't show it.

Kyle opened it. "Rocco, Nina is you're daughter." Kyle said giving Rocco a slight smile.

"You're.. My Father?" Nina looked at Rocco so innocently.

"I guess.. I am?" Rocco said confused.

Nina jumped into Rocco's arms and hugged him. "Good because you're rich and so is my new uncle."

Damien laughed and so did Rocco, "Joking but i'm happy i've found out who my new family are." She smiled.

"Let me give you a hug." Nina said running to Damien.

"I- Uh-" Damien mumbled, Nina jumped into his arms and hugged him.

"Okay now i'm NEVER seeing my Mother again." She laughed.

"How come?" Rocco asked.

"Well.. Even with all the weird violence around here which i don't care about, It's never you guys using violence against me." She grabbed a diet coke from the fridge.

"What do you mean? Does you're Mom hurt you?" Rocco asked moving towards her.

"I mean yeah." Nina said letting out a nervous laugh.

Damien shook his head and Rocco looked upset. It would be so sad for them and Rocco, Finding out you have this daughter to only know she's been getting abused by her mother.

And they used to when they were kids as well so it would've reminded them of what they went through.

"I'm going to fucking kill her." Rocco shook his head.

"Hey i'm here with you guys now, I'm fine!" She smiled and gave him a hug.

Damien grabbed my hand and took me away from everyone else. "We're going to kill Lina and Emara."

Vincent walks around the corner, "What?" He asked.

"Emara tried getting Nina killed Vincent, And Lina is a abuser." I look over to Vincent and tell him.

He frowns. "Okay."

"It's what they deserve Vincent. They're liars." Damien said to him.

"Yeah let's do it, I'm in." Vincent nodded.

"Good." Damien replied.

"So when's this going to happen?" I ask turning back to Damien.

"Tomorrow. We're going to kill them both tomorrow.. And maybe that Daniel dork too, He's weird."

"Damien you can't just kill people for being a dork." I roll my eyes.

"Yes you can." He replied, Giving me a kiss.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter.

It means so much to me that you're reading my story. I hope you're enjoying it so far.

I hope you're happy and everything's going good for you all. If you ever want to talk message me and i will reply to you.

Feel free to say anything, questions or things you want to say.