𝟏𝟑 || 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫

Cassie

I woke up to seeing a girl over who i had no clue who she was.

She was extra flirty with Damien which pissed me off, Jm not sure why.
He doesn't pay much attention to her.

"How about we go into a room and have some fun." She winks at him.

He doesn't say anything but walk and she follows him, They didn't go into his bedroom so they must be going into another room.

Gross.

Damien, He is a slut. A man whore, Every word in dictionary for: sleeps with people all the fucking time.

Seriously like he has a new girl every day you don't ever see a new one and from Kyles told me, He is definitely a man whore. Which is why i don't want to be involved with that, Involved with Damien.

I sit down next to Kyle as attempt to get our friendship back, We had a good night before and every single time i'm with him i'm happy and he's ignoring me.

"Kyle, What's wrong..? Did i do something-" Before i can finish my sentence he stops me, "No you didn't do anything.. Cassie i just don't think this will work for my work."

"I'm sorry.." I say walking away with a frown on my face, Hurt that we can't be friends.

I watch the girl and Damien walk out of the room and she's wiping white stuff of her mouth.

Which i knew exactly what it was.
He's so gross.

It made me annoyed, I walk the other way and roll my eyes.

Then there's a knock at the door and i decide to get it, Because why not, Not like i'm doing anything.

"Hey is.. Damien here?" A man asks who seems familiar with me but i don't know him.

"Uhm yeah he is just stay here and i'll go get him." I run to Damien, "Someone is here for you at the door." I say, Bored and entertained, I'm so bored i'm entertained by a stranger at the door and that says a lot.

I watch anger fill Damien's eyes and him clench his jaw.

"Ahhh hello, Damien... It's been a while." He said about to walk in.

Damien pulls out his gun and holds it at his chest stopping him from moving any closer, "I wouldn't do that if i was you." Damien said.

"Who is this?" I ask confused, Wanting to know what's going on.

"Go away." Damien said to me angrily and raising his voice.

"Cassie where are you?" Tana shouted

"I'm here." I say waving to Tana and she comes to me.

Damien closes his eyes and looked stressed, "What's wrong?" I ask him.

The man with the gun at his chest eyes widen, And then a frown appears on his face. Anger.
"Is this fucking Cassie?? Is that my daughter??" He yelled in Damien's face.

I get scared, "Damien.." I say backing up, Confused, Wanting him to tell me what's going on.

"Get the fuck out or i'll fucking shoot you, Trust me.. We're going to kill every single person apart of you're Mafia." Damien said letting out a laugh.

I don't say anything and stay in silence, Waiting for somebody just to say what the fuck is going on.

"You have both my daughters, For something that happened very long ago.. And now we're getting revenge." The man said walking away but taking one last look at me.

"What was that??" I ask confused watching him walk away.

Damien closes the door and looks at me, "That's you're father."

"What? How could you not say this?" I shout so angrily.

"You don't know him Cassie, He's not a good person who deserves to die, Fuck it you're whole family deserves to die." He yelled at me.

Tana walked away and i didn't even notice she wasn't here anymore, I was so angry with his words.

"Is that why you killed my sister? Tell me, Is that why you fucking killed my sister." I say walking closer towards him yelling.

"Yeah, And she died like a bitch." He said with no emotion behind his eyes, He was truely a psychopath.

"Fuck you." I scoff, Walking off into my bedroom.

I sit down on my bed and see Damien walk in, "Really?" I roll my eyes and then stand up.

He walks closer towards me, "You're father is the mafia boss of Russia, We have to have them killed, Every single one of them." He said walking close towards me.

"So what? You killed my sister, She wasn't involved in none of that shit!" I yell.

"Yes she fucking was Cassie, You're so delusional you don't even know you're own fucking sister." He yelled in my face walking around the room.

"Then what does this have to do with me? Huh? Get information out of me that i don't have? Or you just want to use me to get back at my Father, You're enemy."

He doesn't answer me for a bit, Which showed i was right.

"You're the pathetic one Damien, How about i start sleeping in my own bedroom, Away from you." I say about to push him.

He grabs my arm stopping me and for a couple of seconds there's silence, "No, I want you to sleep in my bed." He said.

Causing my cheeks to go red, And i start feeling warm.

No no no

No.

What do you have me feeling Damien? You keep confusing me. This can't be happening.
These feeling, They can't be here.

How was this chapter?
Guys tbh i'm down bad for Damien.

Also if there's any ideas you have make sure to tell me i'd love to know:)

And if you have questions, Comemnt them i'd love talking to you <3

Massive thank you for supporting my story

Omg also i'm hearing weird noises at my window like BREATHING but really loud and i'm getting so freaked out it's like there's a literal dragon at my window. Trying to distract myself as possible, Considering it's 2:51 am and i can't sleep that's going to be VERY hard.