𝟐𝟎 || 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐞𝐬

Damien

Every time i fall asleep i think about my childhood, Without meaning to. It's just a place my mind goes. 

I wake up to Cassie no longer being the bed and loud sounds from the kitchen.

Knowing Cassie i was hoping she wasn't fucking Jeremy on the kitchen table.. That's our thing.

"What the fuck is all that noise??" I raise my voice.

Jeremy is flirting with Cassie and likes her and that's very obvious, "What are you doing?" I ask him as i sit next to Cassie.

"Oh we're just talking." She smiled so innocently.

I liked that about her.

"Yeah.. We're just talking." He smirked. He was playing games, I knew he said it like that because he wanted me think something was happening when in reality, It wasn't.

I roll my eyes and put my hand on Cassies thigh which makes her nervous, I can see it in her face.

I whisper in her ear, "Don't get too close to him."

She smiled, "Ok.. I won't."

Jeremy looked jealous and angry, "So Cassie how about we go get ice cream? Or go swimming.. I'd really like to see you in a bikini."

I feel anger take over my entirely. "Yeah.. Trust me she looks good in a bikini." I say, Informing him that i've actually seen her in one and he hasn't.

He starts getting angry and that makes me feel better, He's jealous of what me and Cassie have.

I then start thinking to myself.. What me and Cassie have? Why am i thinking this way.
We're not even friends, We're nothing.
Her family ruined and destroyed my life.

I wanted to walk away from her, but i didn't want Jeremy alone with her.
I also needed to go to a meeting..

"Cassie you're coming with me." I grab her hand. "Oh, Where are we going?" She asked confused.

"To a meeting and you're coming with me." I make her follow me out to the car and we both get in.

We're both in the back seat and she looks nervous so i put my hand on her thigh to make her stop worrying and thinking.

She looks over at me so innocently, But i avoid her eye contact.

She looks away from me and looks out her window, My eyes turn to her and i admire her every feature.

"We're here." My driver said stopping the car.

I make sure to open her door and put my arm around her waist guiding her into the building.

I didn't want her around these people but i'd prefer it over her being around Jeremy, Call me selfish i don't care.

"Who's this young lady?" J said eying Cassie, "Not yours." I say which immediately makes him back off.

I guide her and she sits on my lap as my hand is on her thigh, "We have to get them all killed every single one of them.. Because if we don't, They'll get us." Tate said.

"Yeah.. We're going to have to bomb get all of our men and attack them, We will bring as many weapons as possible, Make sure it's unexpected so they're not ready." Jake said as he smoked a cigar.

"I'll tell Ivan i'm giving Cassie back to end this between us and that'll trick him, And then we can all kill everyone." I say tightening my hold on Cassie.

I sit down and write down the letter.

Ivan, We don't need Cassie or want her.
You can have to, On one condition.
We will not try killing each other our each others men, We will cause no harm together.
War is over.

And if you don't accept this i'll just kill Cassie and we will go to war anyways.

From
       Damien.

I finish writing the letter and i've noticed the men keep looking at Cassie then looking away, "Got a problem?" I ask.

"No.. Just Cassie is very beautiful." He blushed.

"Oh." Cassie said confused, Not knowing what to say.

I roll my eyes and pull out my gun then shoot him, The sound of ringing repeats in the metal room we're in. "Somebody clean that up." I demand before leaving with Cassie.

"You've got a problem with shooting people who talk to me." She said.

Yeah i do.
"Because nobody is allowed to talk to you like that." I say not knowing what else i'm supposed to say.

I didn't know why it pissed me off so badly, But all i know is that i want to be the only one to touch her, The only one to speak to her.

And it's driving me crazy.

We get home and Kyle and Tana are making out on the couch. Gross.

He's only doing this for payback knowing i can't kill him now because he's with my sister, Not Cassie.

"Cass Jeremy has been looking for you." She said to her.

Anger fills my entire mind. Why the fuck was he looking for Cassie? They barely know each other.

"Oh.. Why?" She asked confused.
I liked that she was confused, It showed that nothing is going on between them, Unless she's lying and keeping up a act? Or this could just be my trust issues again.

Tate walks up to me, "Ivan rang, He revived you're letter."

What do you think Ivan wants to speak about with Damien??

Hope you enjoyed this chapter, I multiple upload chapters every single day

If you have any questions please ask:) or anything you'd like to say

I have so many plans for this story and what's to happen and ideas i'm so excited to share these with you as you read