𝟔𝟏 || 𝐎𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐣𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐞

"We're going to find who did this Roc." Damien patted him on the shoulder and Rocco stood up letting go of her body.

"We're going to barrie her in the backyard." Rocco walked away and the men grabbed her body and begin to dig.

I saw Roc looking out the window watching them dig and dig. He was heartbroken. But he has Nina, She's been by his side this whole time.

Landon walked inside "There harrying you're lady out there, Girl looks hot when she's dead too."  He made a surprised face.

Rocco rolled his eyes and continued watching them from inside. I walk over to him, "I'm so sorry Rocco."

He frowns "You shouldn't be. But who ever did this will be." He gets up and walks away angry, I could feel his anger.

"Damien maybe you should go check on him.." I say holding onto his hand watching Roc leave the room.

"Nah he will be alright."

"Are you serious Damien? Kie just died he's not going to be alright..." I pull my hand away from his. "Is this you saying you wouldn't care if i died and you'd be alright?"

His eyes widen and make they're way towards me "Of course i wouldn't be alright Cassie, I'm just saying i can't go see if he's okay because i know he's not.. He needs to be alone."

"Or are you just scared of showing you're feelings?" I grab onto his hand. "You've learnt with me Damien... I think it's time you show a little bit for you're brother."

He rolls his eyes. "I'll go see if he's okay but i'm not saying no cheesy shit."

Damien

Cassie has made me go see if Roc is alright, I guess i kind of owe it to him. He tried being there for me.

Rocco shows more feelings than me and knows how, To the typical person they'd see him as emotionless. But to someone like me, We see he has some emotions. Me i don't show any at all. Cassie has got used to and knows what i do feel even if i'm not showing them though.

It's because he got out earlier than i did.

I sit beside him at the pool "You good?" I say trying not to make things awkward.

"No Damien."

"Well, Your not alone in this you have you're daughter Nina, She's worried about you." I say. As much as it sounds weird, I know he's upset but when i try show care it cringes me. Makes me feel like a fool and like i'm weak. But i'm trying.

Rocco let out a deep breathe "I never loved anyone until her. She broke me out of all the trauma Father has caused for us and Mother."

"I understand." I say patting him on the back. I do understand, Cassie helped me like Kie helped him.

I look beside him and see a bottle of alcohol and i can see he didn't learn from what happened to me.

"Nope." I say grabbing onto it and walking away. "Where are you going?" He shouted.

"To throw all this shit away." I shout back walking inside.

I talk to my workers, "Every single alcohol bottle and drink needs to be thrown away. Or you all can take it. I don't care just get rid of it."

They're smiles fill with greed and the hall take it and take it to they're cars, Which i don't care because at least i'm getting it out of my house.

I am not letting what happened to me happen to my brother.

"Hey! where are they taking the goods?" Landon said putting his hand on his chest.

"Taking it. I'm not letting it in my house anymore."

"Bit dramatic." Landon grabbed a orange juice and poured it for himself. Does anyone drink water anymore?

"No it's not you just have no clue." I roll my eyes and Cassie walks up to me with a smile on her face, Like a deer.

"You're a good brother." Cassie whispered. I wrap my arms around her and put my chin on the top of her head.

I loved the way she smelt and the way she felt in my arms. She's my everything.

"Damien are we going to find out who did this..? I don't like seeing... My Dad upset." Nina crossed her arms and looked at the ground.

"Yeah and we will kill that motherfucker painfully." I say, Leaving Nina with a smile on her face.

Nina let out a deep breaths and smiled. "Okay good."

Rocco walked into the room and everything went silent. Nina walks up to Rocco and gives him a hug "I'm so sorry for what happened to Kie. She was so nice and didn't deserve that."

Nina's words gave Rocco a smile on his face, Rocco held onto her tighter. "Thank you Nina. We're going to get her justice."

**

Hours go by and Kie is buried in the backyard. We all left her flowers and Rocco has been sitting out there for hours. He's hurt and destroyed.

Who ever did this to him and killed Kie, Is not getting away with it. Im going to torture them and make sure they regret it.

I look again and see Rocco sleeping where Kie is buried. Nina walks out there and gets a blanket and puts it over him and walks away.

Kie didn't deserve to be there. She was a good person.

Hope you enjoyed reading this chapter.

I feel so bad for Rocco and Kie. What about you guys?

How was this chapter?

If you have anything you want to say comment and i'll reply to you:)

Hope you're having a amazing day!!

If you want to know what happens next continue reading.