𝟕 || 𝐘𝐞𝐬

Damien

I woke up and had a cigarette, Thinking to myself.

How the fuck am i going to get this girl to spill?
She wouldn't say anything, And she must know something.

One thing about Ariene, She loved to talk.
She didn't care if it put her in danger, She loved talking about anything and everything.
So why did she not talk to her sister about the truth? The truth about they're life.

That's why i don't believe Cassie. She is lying to me and if she doesn't confess soon, I will put a bullet through her.

Every time I'm around Cassie i can feel her fear, I see it in her eyes and her body.
I love it. The way i make her scared, The way she knows, I can do anything, At Anytime.
That's how easy it is for me to kill her.

I get changed and walk into the lounge room and see Cassie sitting on the couch with Kyle, I noticed they're getting close.

They better not get too close or i will out a bullet through both of they're skulls.
But if they're close, That means more information.

Information Kyle can tell me about what Cassie says.

Cassie

I see Damien walk into the lounge room and i get nervous. He's a bad person and i hate him.

I continue my conversation with Kyle and try pretend he's not here, I wish he wasn't here.
He wants me dead.

Damien always had men around, But i was close with Kyle, He was true and honest , But he would never answer me about Damien, He kept his secrets, Which it did annoy me but made me like him more, For how trust worthy he is.

Damien leaves the room as he's on a phone call and i feel relived.

"Who's that?" I say to Kyle, Pointing to a guy across the room with blue hair and brown eyes.
He was tall, But not as tall as Damien.

"That's Tye." Kyle answered not saying anything about him.

"He's been smiling at me a lot.. And looking.. Do you think he likes me?" I smile looking at him.

Kyle rolls his eyes, "Trust me you don't want to go there."

"What why?" I ask confused, He seems so nice. A lot nicer than Damien.

"He's just not a good person, He's always with a new woman." Kyle tells me.

I don't answer, I go to the kitchen and get a water and i head a unfamiliar voice speak, "Hey." He ran his fingers through his blonde hair.

I'd never hear him speak before but he was hot.
"Hey." I smile.

"We should do something sometime." He smiles at me holding onto my hand.

"Oh... I cant sorry." I respond, Because of stupid Damien. He won't let me do anything, or leave the house.

"Because of Damien?" He asks. "Yeah.."

"Well don't worry about him... We can have fun here anyways." He responds winking at me and smiling.

"How?" I smile back.

He looks at my bedroom and i smile back.
I didn't want to seem "too easy." But, Let's just say it's been a while, Tye he's nice to me, He likes me, He's good looking so why shouldn't i?

We head into my bedroom and he pushes me onto the bed, We start kissing and he takes off his pants, "It's hard." He says moving closer towards me.

I give him a smile, Trying not to be awkward.

"So what we gonna do?" He gets ontop of me and we're kissing as we take off my clothes, Leaving me in a lace red bra and a thong that matched with it.

"Give it to me." He whispers.

As we're about to do it the door slams open, And it's Damien.

I gasp and Tye instantly gets up, "Fuck, Boss i'm so sorry." He says, Begging for Damien's forgiveness.

"Damien put the gun down! We didn't even do anything yet.. Plus what i do is none of you're business!!" I raise my voice.

"Get out unless you want to see what's about to happen." Damien says to me with his eyes on Tye the whole time.

"No." I say walking towards Damien hoping i can convince him not too kill Tye.

"Don't overreact.." I say to him, He looks me in the eye and then shoots the gun at Tye.

"I didn't overreact." He said sitting on my bed.

I scream, Looking at Tyes dead body.

Damien stands and closer towards me, "What were you going to do to him?" He said grabbing my chin.

I try move my face away but he moves my face so we're looking at each other.

"Tell me." He demanded.

"We were going to fuck." I say with no hesitation. He knew what was going to happen, He isn't dumb.

He licks his lips, That won't happen in my house."

He pushes me towards the bed and i sit on it.
He stands in front of me, In between my legs.

I breathe heavily and he moves his hand from my jaw to my bra strap. "Like i said, No one goes against my rules, They always get punished."

I don't say anything but look into his eyes, He moves even closer.
"Why did you want to fuck him, Cassie?" He asks me.

"Because.. I'm horney." I answered him truthfully.

He bites his bottom lip, He licks his lip before saying. "Want me to touch you?"

I don't answer but still look at him, He waits for or a answer. "Yes.." I say to him.

Want to know what happens next? Read the next chapters.

Tell me you're thoughts and if you have any questions comment them

Hope you're having a good day.

What's you're thoughts on the characters in this story and who's you're favourite?

Damien gives me butterflies for reall, Even though i created him and wrote him and before that he didn't even exist at all... Anyways he's real to me.