𝟑𝟓 || 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐬

Cassie

A lot has been happening between Damien and Tana, I haven't seen her since what happened between them.

They got into a argument because Tana lied about them killing Ariene and because of the lie Damien had lost her and so did Lily, Blake and Ian.

Ariene being my sister i know her a lot, She's extremely sneaky, She's smart. But not any where as smart as Damien.

He will catch her i know it, And i simply don't care for her just like she doesn't for me. She betrayed me.

I get into the car with Damien and we're driving somewhere, Don't know yet.

With Damien you never really know where you're going or what's going to happen. It's just who he is is and what it's like to be around him.
Full of surprises.

We arrive to a building, People sitting down at tables drinking they're drinks and smoking cigarettes.

Damien leads me to a bigger table in the back, With men sitting down and woman dancing for them.

I cling to Damien's side. "Che sorpresa, Damiano." A man smirked looking Damiens way with his blue eyes. (What a surprise, Damien.)

"Angelo." Damien nodded as he licked his lips, "Volevi vedermi?" (You wanted to see me?)

"Abbiamo concluso le cose in cattivi rapporti... Dopo che la tua mafia mi ha inseguito e ha cercato di prendere ciò che è mio." He said. (We ended things on bad terms.. After your mafia went after me and tried taking what's mine.)

"Finisci la tua frase Angelo." Damien said as he lit his cigarette. (Finish your sentence Angelo.)

"Vogliamo la ragazza." The man looked over to me then over to Damien.

"No, perchè?" Damien looked angry and his grip on me grew tighter.

"Vogliamo un'altra bella ragazza che vada in giro mentre lavoriamo... Capisci cosa intendo." He licked his lips and his eyes looking my way, I felt weird and confused. (We want another pretty girl walking around while we work... You know what i mean.)

"No Angelo, non la capisci. Pensavi che questo avrebbe posto fine alle cose? SÌ? Beh, hai solo peggiorato le cose. Lei è mia." Damien stood up shaking his head angrily as he put his cigarette into his drink. (No Angelo, Your not getting her. You thought this was going to end things? Yes? Well you just made things worse. Shes mine.)

We walk away from him and i'm confused on what just happened, "What happened?" I ask Damien and he moves me over to another table.

"Business. We have one more meeting then we can go home." He said as his hand was on my wrist guiding me where to go.

As we sit down i look behind me and see the man eyeing me and talking with that group as they're all drinking. He looks mad.

"Damien, They look mad." I whisper in his ear.

"They always do." He responded.

"So, Damien. You like the building you bought?" A man asks Damien.

"Yes i do." Damien said, Not trying to compliment but also assuring he does like it.

"Ahhh.. Nice we knew you had good taste." He then said, "Damien we wanted you here to make a offer."

Damien rolls his eyes pissed off, "What?" He asked him.

"We will give you two million if you kill someone for us." He asked Damien, Leaving him with a straight face.

"What's the name?" Damien asks him.

"Rocco." He replied, Damien's eyes widen for a second then he shakes his head and is fine.

"I'll do it." Damien said standing up with me.

We begin to leave and as we're walking to the car i ask him "Do you know this Rocco.

***

We arrive home and i see Kyle and Tana sitting on the couch together talking.

Damien rolls his eyes and walks to his bedroom, "Damien."

"Yes?"

"Who is Dr. Brown? What if she really is sick and we don't know what's wrong with her."

"Cass.. Let's not look too into this, Tana is a big over sharer so if it something big she'll say it soon enough." He shrugged.

"I guess." I look down at the ground.

"Stop thinking about it." Damien said then placing a kiss on my forehead.

"Okay." I reply to him, I start thinking about the next thing, I know it's bad i shouldn't be thinking about all these things and be curious all the time, But i am.

"Also who's Rocco?" I ask Damien, He rolls his eyes and smiles, "Really?"

"What.. I'm just curious." I say letting out a small laugh.

Damien let out a deep breathe, "Ricco was my older brother."

"What happened to him?" I ask.

"Doesn't matter but he's dead." Damien shrugged as he brushed his teeth.

"Oh.. I'm sorry." I say, Feeling bad now for asking too many questions. Even though i was still curious on how he passed and i have so many questions, But i'll have to keep them to myself.

"It's fine it's been a while now.. Let's  get some sleep." Damien said, Changing into a new shirt and getting into bed.

I get into his bed and his arms go around me, Making me feel safe.

"Good night Cass." He placed a kiss on my neck.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, What do you think?

I'm just like Cassis, Always have to know everything and what's going on lmfao.

I really hope you're enjoying this story so far, I have so many plans for it and i already know what imma do for like chapters in the future. Lol.
(it will be so unexpected guys)

I hope you're having a good day/night.
Enjoy reading <3

Also if you have anything you'd like to say feel free.