𝟑𝟐 || 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬

I got home and showed Damien the letter, Nervously.

I pass it to him and he puts it on the bench and closes his eyes hardly.

"What the fuck happened??" He shouted at Kyle.

"She grabbed my keys..." He said to Kyle nervous.

"You realise what she's going to do?? She will try destroying us. She will try to kill us, She will show where the cells are." He took a breathe in and i could tell he was so upset over my sisters actions.

"She said she was running away and i don't think she's coming back Damien.. She might not do anything?" I say.

"We can't risk it." He looks up to me, His eyes turn to Kyle "Get a lot of my workers to track her down, Travel everywhere, Everything. I'll pay for everything they need. Go."

"Okay sir." Kyle nodded walking to the elevator.

"I'm sorry for what my sister is doing." I shake my head angry at her.

"Don't be sorry, Don't apologise for someone like her when you've done nothing wrong." He cupped my cheek.

Tana walks in, "What happened?" She asks

"Ariene ran away." Damien tells her and her jaw drops as her finger is twirling through her hair.

"I'm sure you're me will get her Damien, She won't ever really be free." Tana said sitting next to us.

I hear a woman's heels clacking on the ground and the sound was moving closer, I turn around and see it's a woman and a man.

I look over to Damien unsure who they are to him.

"Hello Damien." The man said walking closer.

"This is Lily, Don't think you've met her yet." Lily smiled at Damien and me. Damien nodded at Lily.

"Let's just say... We have some information on somebody called Ariene." Ian said as his arm went around Lily's waist.

Tana smile drops, "What?" She asks confused.

"We know where she is." Lily said with a big smile on her face.

"Where is she?" Damien asked.

"She is in-" Before Ian could finish Lily got too excited and finished for him. "Canada! She's in Canada." She smiled. Ian placed a kiss on her cheek and smiled.

"How much you want to go get her and bring her to me." Damien asked as he looked over to me.

"Five million."

"Okay, Easy." Damien said shrugging his shoulders.

A smile grows on Ian's and Lily's faces, "We will leave now and keep you updated." Ian said.

"Yeah and we know she's trouble, The area she is in just randomly had a lot of people killed, We know it's her." Lily rolled her eyes annoyed with Ariene's actions.

"Okay... Well keep us updated.." Tana said crossing her arms and staring at the ground.

"Of course." Lily said as her and Ian walked into the elevator.

"Ariene is a pain in the ass." Damien scoffed.

I laughed, "Trust me i know."

I held his hand and he then placed a kiss on my jaw, Giving me butterflies.

"Whats wrong with Tana?" I ask him confused and worried for her.

"Nothing, What do you mean?" He rolled his eyes.