𝟔𝟑 || 𝐁𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬

I have a nightmare and i forget what's real.

"Father why did you come inside from that man's house and why is there blood all over you?"

I sit next to him as he's in the hospital bed and he rolls his eyes, "He's a bad man! Promise you'll never get with a bad man."

"I promise." I nod.

"One day you're going to rule... Kill and everyone will follow you're orders."

"Father i don't want to kill... That's what makes a bad man!"

"No a bad man is someone who doesn't listen to you." He snaps.

"I'm sorry." I say. He gets up and his wound starts bleeding again. "You're bleeding!" I shout.

His hands wrap around my throat and i can't breathe. "STOP!" I scream. I hold his hands trying to take them off my throat.

"LISTEN TO ME CASSIE." Father yelled as the blood smudged all over my throat.

I wake up struggling to breathe and i hold my throat. "STOP" I yell moving around.

"Cassie.. Cassie." Damien holds onto me and grabs me.

"I can't breathe." I cry out holding my throat trying to remove hands that aren't there.

"What's wrong Cassie?" Damien grabbed me and put me in between his arms as we are laying down.

"Breathe." He whispered into my ear, I start to realise i am actually awake and it was just a nightmare.

"I'm sorry Damien.." I cry, I shake my head into his chest and he kisses me.

"Was it a nightmare?" He asked me, He cupped my face waiting for a response.

I take in a deep breathe "Yes, Yes it was... It was about my Father." My eyes began to hurt from the tears.

"I'm here." He assured me, Making me feel safe. Damien always made me feel safe.

I get up and begin to get changed and Damien gets up and his fingers go against my ass looking at the bruise. "You're bruised.. Who did this to you??"

"It was you Damien." I smirk turning around his way.

He smirked and started kissing the back of my neck. I moan "Damien it's so early."

"Morning sex, You're favourite." He whispered in my ear then nibbling on it, I lean my head back onto his shoulder and smile.

Kyle opens the door "Someone got killed by the guy in the hood." We follow Kyle to the lounge room to hear what else he has to say.

"For fuck sake." Damien said under his breathe. "Why does something always got to be happening around here?"

"Well you are a mafia leader may i add." I laugh.

My leg bounces as i stand up and Damien guided me to him sitting me on his lap and holding my thigh. "Who got killed?" I asked.

"A man, You're old friend actually." Kyle said.

"I don't have friends." Damien replied instantly.

"That's a lonely life." Landon said jumping onto the couch.

Damien rolls his eyes, "Well not you're friend.. But you used to drink together, His name is Serian."

"Hate him, How could you even say we were ever friends.." Damien scoffs.

"Sorry." Kyle shakes his head "Well he was killed by the hooded man outside of your house."

"Why would Serian come here?" Damien asks confused.

"Maybe because he knows who the man is wearing the hood?" I say. "That's probably right." Vincent looked over to me.

Damien heads to his bedroom. "What's wrong?" I ask him.

"Nothing." He laid down "Just want to relax."

"Let me help you." I smile getting on top of him.

He smirked "Yeah?" His lips touch mine and slides his tongue into my mouth "Yeah."

I lower myself and yank down his pants revealing his big hard dick. He licks lis lips as he watches me lick his tip.

I put his dick in my mouth and start going up and down trying to fit the whole thing in my mouth, He grabs my hair around his wrist and starts helping me.

Tears form in my eyes because he's so big and i gag but don't stop, I suck his dick hard and hear a groan escape his lips.

He starts thrusting his dick inside of my mouth and i hold into him rubbing his thigh. I run my tongue up and down his dick then slide it back into my mouth going down my throat, This time without gagging but still causing tears.

"Fuck Cassie." Damien groaned as his fist tightened around my hair even more. He pushed my head down even further, My tears drop onto his stomach.

I start going even faster and feel his cum shoot all over my tongue. He smirks and i put out my tongue showing him what he done snd slapping the tip against my tongue.

I then swallow and a smile grows on his face. I sit on his lap and he holds my chin and kissed me. "You're perfect."

His words giving me butterflies and chills like they always do. He bites my collarbone and kisses it "So fucking perfect." He whispered to me.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter, It means so much to me that you've read it.

If you want to know what happens next continue reading.

And if you want to know who the hood guy is and what's happening with that... Read my chapters coming out tomorrow, You won't regret it.

If you have any questions or anything you want to say comment them and i will reply to you.

Hope you're having a amazing day/night.