𝟏𝟖 || 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬

After a long night i wake up, With his arms around my waist, Pulling my into him.

I take in a deep breathe, Ashamed how inlet this happen and tired of waking up with his arms around me, In his bed, In His Home.

I try getting up but his arms only wrap around me harder.

"I've got to get up Damien." I say quietly closing my eyes stressed.

"I want you." He whispered in my ear pressing himself against me.

"No you don't Damien." I get angry, Considering his words yesterday, He hates me.

I turn over and he is next to me staring, "Why's that?" He asks with no emotion at all show in his face.

"You literally said you hate me and-" Before i can finish my sentence i feel something pressed against my pussy.

"What's that?" I ask scared for the answer.

"You know what it is." He said with a smirk on his face pressing himself against me harder.

"I know you want me Cass, You want to feel me inside of you.. No one can make you feel how i do." He said on top of me, Taking my breathe away.

"This is a never ending cycle Damien.. You can't say something like you did yesterday then so this." I say disappointed.

He lets out a deep breathe, "You're still going on about that?" He rolled his eyes and got off me.

"Yeah and because of you're words i'm never touching you again, We're never doing anything like that, Again."

"But-" I interrupt him, "But what? Tell that to you're hoes i see you bringing into your office." I say getting up filled with anger, This time i'm not going to fuck and forget, I'm not letting him walk all over me.

He kicked his lips and watched me leave the room, I wish i didn't have to live here with him.

He chased after me and grabbed me by the wrist pulling me around, "Stop being so sensitive."

"Sensitive how? Do you not hear what you say to me.. Hiw you treat me." I say pulling my wrist back from him raising my voice.

"Do you forget who i am? Do you forget WHY you're here?" He yelled looking at me up and down like i was dumb, Like i was delusional. Maybe he was right.

"Yeah because you kidnapped me, You use me for you're stupid information that i know nothing about so about you tell me, Why am i here?? Why aren't i dead??" I say moving closer to him yelling, Angry and violent.

His face looks confused and like he's asking himself the same question, But he still looks mad.

Suddenly his lips crashing on mine, All fears and what he had said had be forgotten in that moment. Our tongues were dancing together and we were in perfect sync.

He started kissing me hard and fast, His breathing becoming heavier.

Before i know it he grabs me and i wrap my legs around his waist as he's carrying me to the kitchen table.

A moan leaves my mouth as he places me on it fast and aggressively, I never wanted someone so bad.

His hands ran up and down my thigh before lifting my leg up to his side.

He tears off my clothes as i do to his, So fast and desperately, I reach down and fumbled with his belt buckle, Trying to get him out of his pants as quickly as possible.

I couldn't control myself any longer and neither could he.

His kisses went down my neck, Damien then slammed into me, "Damien-" I moan loudly as he pounded into me.

"Fuck." He moaned under his breath, I arch my back and he starts fucking my faster causing me to moan louder, "Oh my god!" "Damien" I moan as my finger nails dig hard enough to draw blood.

He licked his lips, "Cass." He moaned into my mouth, My legs were wrapped around him as he went in and out.

"I'm going to cum-" I moan loudly moving my hips with his, Arching my back and bringing my head back.

Damien started fucking me faster, I feel a organism build up and i cry out moans.

He pulls out and cums on my stomach as i gum at the same time. 

He's on top of me and we're both heavily breathing looking into each others eyes.

We then hear the door open, Next thing we hear is Tana and Kyles voices.

I'm instantly sent into panic and my eyes widen as Damien rolls his.

"Fuck!" I say grabbing all of my clothes as he grabs his, Damien quickly chucks me over his shoulder and carry's me quickly to his bedroom before anyone can see us.

When we get in his bedroom i feel relieved that we didn't get caught, That they didn't see us.

We both get changed and i'm confused what this means. We hated each other but we do things like this? I have very little self control.

"And i haven't fucked anyone in my office, I just bring them over and wait so you think i have." He says without his tone changing.

I furrow my eyebrows and stare at him confused, Why would he want me to think that? To make me.. Jealous?

"I'm confused." I say moving my eyebrows to the ground and crossing my arms.

"Don't fucking talk about it." He demanded, It sounded like he was embarrassed.

How did you like this chapter?

Also... How was the smut?? What are you're thoughts on Damien and Cassie?

If you have any questions ask

Also my sleep schedule is rlly bad atm.. Like i have no time to do anything now because i'm going to sleep at 6 am and waking up at 3pm !!!?
This is so crazy

(another update, The sleep schedule is fixed lol a lot of hard work.. Be proud of me lol)