𝟏𝟓 || 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐝𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭

We get home and Damien isn't leaving my side and he looks really angry.

"Are you okay?" He said moving my hair out of my face.

"Yeah.. I wasn't kidnaped by them that long." I reply.

"I can't believe my own mother was going to.. Kill me." I say taking in a deep breathe.

"Yeah because she's a crazy old woman." He says looking into my eyes, I couldn't help but to laugh. He was right.

"Why.. Why do they want me now?" I ask Damien hoping he has the answers.

"I don't know but what ever it is, It isn't good." He replied.

Kyle came into the room and looked upset, But i know if i spoke on it he would only ignore me or tell me not to so i don't.

"We need to take town the Russian mafia, They're sending threats to take down ours, They want Cassie." Kyle says not even glancing at me.

"I can't do this right now." I say getting up and heading to my bedroom.

I lay in my bed and then see Kyle has walked in, I instantly sit up, "Hey."

"Hey.. I'm sorry about, Ignoring you.." He apologised, Looking upset.

"No it's fine... Why were you doing that?" I ask, Confused. We had a good night but then he ignored me.

"It's because.. I care about you a lot." He told me moving closer towards me.

"Yeah i care about you a lot too." I said smiling going in for a hug.

"No.. I mean like, More than friends." He replied. My heart dropped, I didn't know he felt this way about me.

I didn't know what to say, I only saw him as a friend. Nothing more.

"I-" Before i can finish my sentence Kyle kisses me and then Damien walks in, "I saw the whole thing, Kyle. Don't say i didn't warn you."
He said with evil behind his eyes.

"Wait stop Damien." I say standing in front of Kyle as Damien raises his gun.

"Fucking move." He shouted, "You're going to let her die for you?." He scoffed letting out a small laugh.

"Stop! Just because he.. Did that it doesn't mean you end his life, He's probably confused-" I say trying to stop Damien from what he wants to do.

Damien licks his lips, "Really? Because i've already warned him. He had his chance." He said walking closer towards me.

Tears start to fill in my eyes, "If you do this, I'll never forgive you."

He put his hand on my chin and then whispered in my ear, "I don't need you're forgiveness, Cass." Then pushed me out of the way.

"I'm sorry Damien.. I cant control my feelings." Kyle said shaking his head and closing his eyes.

I cry out, Tears running down my face. "Please... Don't do this." i cry.

He rolls his eyes and looks at me.

I stand up and step in front of Kyle again only moving closer to Damien to the point his gun is touching my chest, "You don't want to do this." I say.

He takes a deep breathe in, Still so angry.

"Anything happens again, You're both dead." He yelled them walking out of the room.

I give Kyle a hug, "You can't do that.." Kyle said with a surprised look on his face.

"I'm sorry but-" I try saying but he doesn't want to hear it. No Cassie, This is why i can't be around you." He then stormed off and i stayed in bed and cried. He was my only friend here, Besides Tana.

I get so filled with anger by Damien ruining our friendship i run into Damien's bedroom and he's shirtless but i don't care.

"Why would you do that?" I yell and he doesn't answer me but just stares.

"Because he's not allowed to touch you." Damien said finally getting up.

"And why's that?" I ask, Rolling my eyes annoyed.

"Because.. You're mine to touch." Damien said as his fingers ran up and down my body then playing with the fabric of my shirt.

His touch was sending shock waves through my entire body.

He knew exactly what affect he had on me.

He then licks his lips and walks away. Leaving me in complete shock.

When he leaves the room i feel like i can finally breathe, He makes me feel a way nobody else before, Even though he scares me. I'm so unsure about everything.

I finally bring myself to being able to leave the room, I see Tana. "Thank god." I say relived that he wasn't here.

"I have something to tell you.." Tana said with a smile on her face as she bit her bottom lip.

"What?"

"Me and Kyle... We kissed and it was amazing- He makes me feel so good about myself Cassie!!" She said with excitement.

"I-" I don't know what to tell her. He had just kissed me, And now he's kissing her? I don't have feelings for him, But Tana deserves someone who actually cares. But i can't bring myself to tell her.

"Oh that's amazing Tana." I say giving her a hug trying not to make things weird.

"What's wrong?" She says raising her eyebrows with confusion.

"Oh it's nothing, I'm just so happy for you." I smile.

Kyle then walks in the room and does a fake cough, And i instantly look away from him.

Things for awkward really fast.

Thank you for reading this chapter my angels.

It means so much to me that you're spending time out of you're day to support me and this story.

If you have any questions feel free to ask, Or if you have anything to say.

This is a new story and i really appreciate you supporting me.

Love you.