𝟑𝟒 || 𝐃𝐫. 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧

We arrive back to the house and Tana looks angry, "What's wrong?" I ask her.

"Oh it's nothing!" She smiled, It was like her mood completely switched and it was creepy.

"Oh by the way.. Ariene is dead. They killed her." Tana laughed.

"I asked for her alive." Damien grunted.

"Well she was going to die either way." She shrugged.

"What ever Tana." He walked away from her.

Someone ranged the door bell, "I'll get it!" I shout.

I open the door and it was a man, "Hello?" I say.

"It's Dr. Brown." He said looking around behind me in the hosue, "Is Tana here?" He asked.

I get confused, Why is Tana talking to a Dr?

"Uhh yeah let me go get her." I say giving him a smile.

I go upstairs and find Tana, She's with Damien.

"Uhh Tana someone's here for you." I say walking up to her.

Damien being his paranoid self he stands up instantly.

"Oh.. Uhh let me get it." She smiled running downstairs to the door.

As Damien's about to run after her i stop him and grab his arm, "Do you know who.. Dr. Brown is?" I ask him.

"Fuck no, Who is that?" He asked confused.

"It's the person who was asking for Tana." I reply to him hoping he'll know something.

"I don't know who he is, Why is she talking to a doctor."

"Do you think she's sick?" I ask.

"Probably not, She might just have something small happening.. If something is actually happening she'll tell us soon." He shrugged and sat back down on the couch.

I grab some snacks and sit down on the couch next to him. Snacks for me are grapes, I love fruits.

"Boss, They need you now." Kyle said to Damien.

Damien rolled his eyes and got up, "I'll see you soon Cass." He said giving me a kiss.

Kyle looked uncomfortable.

Damien

Kyle told me they need me, I don't know what they need me for yet but i'll be there.

I head to the workplace shed, Usually where we bring people when they've done something wrong or gone againts us.

I don't make any facial expression when i see who it is, But i am surprised.

"So, Blake." I say walking around him.
Blake was Lily's and Ian's best friend.

"What did he do?" I ask my worker next to me.

"He was with Ariene. She's not dead"

"We never said she was dead!" He shouted.

I grab my knife and stab him in the leg to remind him to never shout at me.

"Don't shout at me, Blake." I say, "What else?" I ask the worker.

"Blake and Lily couldn't be caught but they were with her too." The worker tells me, I let out a deep breathe angrily.

"We were trying to get her for you, Why did you think she was dead? We never said she was dead." He said while in pain and blood dripping down his leg.

If he was telling the truth, That would mean my sister Tana was lying. She wouldn't lie about this.

"You're saying, Tana was lying?" I ask him.

"I'm not saying that... But who ever told you or told Tana is wrong, We never killed her." He said shaking his hand that's wrapped around a rope.

"Grab his phone." I demand.

I go through the texts with Ian.

Did you get Ariene?

Yes i did. Now let's bring her to  Damien alive.

See you soon.

By the texts it looks like he's telling the truth.
And my specialty is i can always tell when someone's lying, My Father taught me.

You can rule if you can believe a liar.

"Let him go." I say putting his phone on the ground leaving it there for him.

Tana had lied to me, Why?

**

I get home and see Tana and Cassie on the couch talking, I interrupt them "So Tana, Why did you lie? They didn't kill Ariene. They were capturing hee alive and giving her to me." I say very short tempered.

Her face goes blank, "Well i don't know i thought they said it. Must've been wrong." She shrugged.

I close my eyes and breathe in through my nose, "You can't just do that Tana, You have to be right and remember what they say at all times, And if you're not sure what they said then don't fucking assume." I yell.

"Because of your actions now they don't have Ariene!" I shout at her as i'm walking in circles.

She laughed, "Okay don't need to be such a grumpy pants."

She enjoyed this, She enjoyed me being frustrated.

"Get out of my house." I shake my head disappointed, Such a liar she is.

"Fine." She rolled her eyes getting up and leaving.

I sit next to Cassie on the couch and put my hand on her thigh. Being around her calmed me down.

"Why did Tana lie?" She asked confused.

"I don't know but now she can't be trusted." I say. Knowing i can't even trust me sister because she's too stupid pisses me off.

Hope you enjoyed reading this chapter, A lot has been happening with Tana and Damien as you can see.

Also guys i just ate and i'm already hungry??? What the.. Anyways imma just scull a lot of water because i don't wanna over eat. Do you know why this happens?

I also like need tv show recommendations i feel like i've watched everything... Lol seriously.

If you have anything you wanna say or any questions, Comment them and i'll get back to you.