𝟔𝟔 || 𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬

Cassie
(Final Chapter)

My eyes flutter open and i see i'm in a hospital bed. I look at my thigh and ankle and see i have bandages on them.

The doctor next to me gave me a water "I'll get Damien in here for you."

"Thank you."

Damien came into the room and his lips were instantly on mine, Kissing me full of passion. "I've been so worried about you Cass."

"I'm fine now." I say, Hearing his words bringing a smile to my face.

The doctor smiled watching us, "And don't worry guys the baby is fine!"

Silence fills the room and my heart drops too my stomach, Did she just say baby?

"..Who's baby?" I ask confused. Damien looks at me just as confused then looks back at the doctor.

"You're baby, You're pregnant." She smiled then left the room.

I look at Damien and i don't know what to say and he doesn't either, His mouth opens but nothing comes out. "I'm pregnant..?" I say shocked shaking my head.

Damien's hand grips onto my hand "Please don't leave me Damien." My eyes fill with tears.

His hand cups my face, "Of course i won't leave you why would you think that?"

"What if you're not ready to be a Dad and you leave.." My tears falling onto his hand.

"I'll always be ready as long as i have you Cass." He kisses my forehead and gets onto the hospital bed with me. "I love you." He whispers, Giving me butterflies.

"I love you too Damien." I pay my head onto his chest and his hand brushes through my hair.

"You're going to be the best mother Cassie." He rubs his thumb against my hand and i don't know how to feel. Will i be a good Mom?

As my head is on Damien's chest i can feel his heart beating faster than usual. "What's wrong?"

"..I don't know if i'll be a good Father." He answers.

"Damien, You will be." I assure him.

"My Father is what i had and what if i be like that without realising."

"Damien." I tighten my grip around his hand and face him. "You're going to be a way better Father than yours. I know it." I leave him a kiss on his cheek bone and he puts his hand on my chin holding it.

"I cant wait to start a family with you Cassie." His words giving me a smile and making me feel warm. "Me too Damien."

Seven Days Later.
I finally get out of the hospital, They wanted me to stay a little longer since i had the injuries and am pregnant.

I get home and everyone's so excited to see me. "Cassie." Vincent smiled and hugged onto me, Damien still holding onto my hand.

Vincent let's go and Damien wraps his arm around me. I look at Damien and he nods, "I have something to say." I let out a deep breathe, Nervous for they're reactions.