𝟏𝟔 || 𝐇𝐞'𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐞

Damien

Another nightmare from my childhood, I don't really like to think about it, But i also don't care about it. What's happened has happened and i can't change that.

Damien's flashback when he was a kid

"Dad? What were those banging sounds." I asked as i ran inside and saw his dead body on the floor.

His blood was oozing out of his body and staining our carpet with his own blood.

I look up to the man who did it, It was Ivan.
The mafia leader of Russia.

He hasn't seen me yet but is walking towards my sister with a smile on his face as she screams, She doesn't look at me once but has her eyes on his body the entire time.

"Dad? Please.. Don't die." She cried shaking his body as his head was in her lap.

I grab the knife from the kitchen and stab him three times he yells out in pain, He runs out in pain and has some of his workers help carry him out.

"We're losing him." One of them raise they're voice as they put him into the car.
I watch them leave, Hoping he's dead.

I see a little girl in the car who looked around 5 and another who looked a little bit older, His daughters.

For a second i didn't want her to feel the pain i did as i watched my dad die, But then again. Ivan deserved it and i didn't give a shit about her. Or anyone.
Because my dad is dead, Because of them.

I run inside to see how my little sister is, "Tana?" i run and see her arms around his dead lifeless body.

"He's gone.. He's dead." She cried.

"We're going to be fine.. Mom will too." I say hugging and holding onto her traumatised self, She was only 7, And i was 8.

"What are we doing to do Damien?" She cried out pinching my hand.

"We will be okay, We're going to find Mom." I tell her, Trying to hold in the tears.

**

Ever since that day, Ever since then. I've changed.

I was grown up to learn how to do this, So i can take over the Italian mafia one day.

I had a older brother who did but i took over it really young when he passed away, It's just me and Tana now.

I was born to kill and fight. I always have had so much violence and anger in me, And it's never came out like that day, When my Father was killed.

He wasn't the best father, But he was my father.

"Good Morning." Cassie said as she yawned, I liked the way she yawned.

"Morning." , I started getting ready for the day, I started off with a shower, brushed my teeth and got changed.

Nobody noticed things like i did, And that's what i liked about myself.

I don't really have empathy for others, Never really have.

The only person i ever did, Was my sister Tana, My Mom and my older brother.
But that was a long time ago.

I get up and go down stairs and see Kyle, Sitting next to my sister talking to her.

First Cassie now my sister? This man must really hate me.

If he does shit i won't think twice shooting off his dick.

I go to find Cassie and see her smiling at one of my workers talking to him not this again.

"Want me to remind you what happened last time?" I say eyeing my worker.

"Chill.. He was just telling me where you were, I was looking for you." She said trying to avoid eye contact but when she does she rolls her eyes and smiles.

I loved her smile, And her pouty lips. They would look better wrapped around my d-

"Damien?" The Russians have a letter for you.

He passed me a letter and i read it.

To Damien.
You killed my wife, My daughter.
Now i need my other daughter, Cassie. She's the only chance i have now.
We need a queen, Someone to rule.
We need her. And we already have her man picked out to protect her.

Cassie means a lot to me, Now that she's the only one here who can rule when i'm gone.

Bring her back or we will destroy you're Mafia. Killing everyone apart of it, Especially you.

I'll kill you're sister like i killed you're Father, We'll  be even. And i'll enjoy doing that as much as i did to you're father.

And if Cassie doesn't come with us or she doesn't want to rule, we will kill her, Or torture her into wanting to rule.

- From
              Ivan.

I read the letter so filled with anger, I wanted to murder him, Slowly.

The thoughts already replaying in my mind the joy id feel and, Peace. When i feel his blood on my finger tips.

Watch the life leave his body painfully.

"What's on the letter?" Cassie smiled, So innocently.

Cassie looked at me innocently, But scared looked at me like a little bunny about to run away from everything scary in sight.

"What's wrong?" She said her smile completely disappearing.

I hand her the letter and tears form in her eyes and she shakes her head, "I hate him." She whispers to herself.

"I fucking hate him." She says again covering her eyes with her hands.

I didn't know how to comfort her, I never was the best at these things.

"We're going to kill him Cass." I say holding onto her, She cried in my chest and i could feel her warm tears.

Her father made her cry, I'm going to kill him.

Hope you enjoyed this chapterrrr
Thanks for reading I'm so grateful!! this means so much to me

I love writing as Damien, He's such a powerful character and has so much story to him.

If you have any questions please comment them and i will reply:)

Have a nice day!