𝟔𝟓 || 𝐏𝐮𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐬

"Are you sure you have to go to work?" I moan grabbing onto his arm.

"Yes Cassie." Damien smiled as he placed a kiss on my cheek. "I'll be back later okay, Love you."

I watched him drive off and i was bored, I don't remember the last time i have actually been to the library.

I start thinking to myself, The hooded person could be long gone by now. I'm sure he isn't watching everything i do.

I grab my jacket and put it on and throw my hair over it, "Where you going?" Landon asked passing me my drink bottle.

"Oh just the library." I smiled, I walked towards the door and Landon stops me. "Aren't you supposed to be staying here?"

"Yeah but i'll be quick i promise." I assure him.

"Okay, Be safe."

I nod and walk out the front door. It was cold and rain started sprinkling slightly, Not so much to the point i'd walk back.

It felt good to be out of the house and be by myself.

I continue walking and then remember this is the same place the man had chased me. I let out a deep breathe and continue walking.

I see a rock start tumbling down the road and i look behind me seeing the same hooded man. My heart starts beating faster and i run as fast as possible, Looking for someone in sight but i don't see anybody but him chasing after me.

"STOP." I scream and he doesn't, He has one hand in his pocket and i see him pulling out a knife.

He's going to kill me like he did to Kie.

I run in between the buildings, My heart is pounding and my ribs start to shake. As i run around the corner i trip over a rock. I gasp and my head hits the ground.

I look and see he's really close, I try getting up but he stabs my ankles and i cry out in pain.

I try get up again and i run, He continues to try stabbing me, He has the knife out pointing it directly at me as i run.

I pickle pick my phone out of my pocket "Damien, Help me." I say as i'm running breathing so fast.

"The hooded man, He's chasing me with a knife and stabbed my foot." I look behind me and he's still there.

"Keep running Cass, I'll be there." Damien has my location so he can see where ever i go.

I run around a corner and look behind me, He is not there. I let out a deep breathe and touch my finger tips to my ankle and hiss at the pain. I wipe my blood onto my jacket and look all around me to see if he's there.

"CASSIE?" I hear Damien yell and i hear footsteps walking towards me.

"DAMIEN I THINK HE IS GONE." I yell looking for him.

"Stay there!" He shouted. I stayed there and the hooded man put his hand around my throat.

I couldn't breathe and he lifts me up and bangs my head against the brick wall. "I- Cant breathe." I say gripping onto his hands trying to get him to let go.

I see Damien walk behind him and he grabs a knife and stabs the hooded man. The hooded man grunts and before he falls to the ground he stabs me in the thigh.

"Fuck!" I scream holding onto my thigh.

Damien stabs him repeatedly and we watch the hooded man take his last breathe. "Who is it?" I ask standing over the body.

Damien rips off the mask and it's a man, He flips over the dead body to show the face and it's nobody i recognise.

Damien takes in a deep breathe and then breathes out through his nose. "I know this dork, I killed his brother."

"What why?" I ask confused.

"He did me wrong." Damien shrugged. He looked in his pockets and found a note.

If you find this letter, It's most likely i'm dead.
What i want to say is, You killed who i love so i'm going to kill who you love.
Starting with everyone around you.

And you're beautiful Cassie, She'll have the most painful of all.

From, Kaye.

Damien scrunches up the letter and throws it in a puddle.

I fall to the ground. "Damien i don't feel so good." Everything started to go frizzy and dark. My head hit the ground and i only could hear Damien's voice around me.

"Cassie! Wake up!"

"Fuck."

"Hurry up and get here!"

"I'm here, Baby."

Then everything went blank.

Damien

We rush her to the hospital and i hold her hand tightly the whole ride. "Help her she got stabbed and was chocked- Also hit her head." I say anxious and quickly.

They put her body onto a bed and rushed her into the emergency room. It felt like last time when she had gone into a coma. I didn't want anything like that to happen ever again.

I take in deep breathes and Rocco runs into the hospital room, "Who the fuck was this person?" He yells.

"It was Kaye." I close my eyes angry. Thinking of how i should've tortured him but if i did then Cassie would be dead, Id choose Cassie over anyone or anything.

Hi i hope you've enjoyed this chapter, It means so much to me that you're reading my story!

If you have any questions comment and i will reply to you.

Big thank you to everyone who's been reading this story, It means the world to me.

If you want to know what happens next continue reading:)

Next chapter will be the last chapter, I can't explain how happy i have been writing this story for you all. So grateful.