𝟖 || 𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐤

I said yes and he starts taking off my bra and thong, He gets above me and i feel his every breathe and movement.

He smirks, "Already so wet for me?"
He shoves his fingers inside of me and i instantly let out a loud moan to his movements.

As he's fingering me he leaves me kisses on my neck and my tits, "Moan my name." He said as he started going faster.

"Damien-" I moan. Hes rubbing my clit and fucking me with his fingers and i can't stop rolling my body around and moaning.

"Fuck." I moan, "Do you like it?" He asks as he starts going even harder.
"Yes." I moan even louder, I wouldn't be surprised if everyone in this house heard me.

"Don't stop." I moan holding onto his neck letting our deep breathes and loud moans that i can tell by his face, He enjoys.

I feel a organism building up and start getting even louder, My whole body is rolling to the movement of his fingers.

"I'm going to cum." I say, He looks up at me and smiles, Then he stops.

"What the fuck?" I say angrily grabbing the blanket.

"That's what you get, Finish you're self of." He says, "Don't do anything like that under my roof again.

He leaves and i quickly get changed again then trip over Tye's dead body in my bedroom, Is it bad i completely forget he was here? Or even dead?

People come into my room and start cleaning, The blood off my floor and removing the dead body. It was disgusting and i've never experienced anything more gross. It was starting to smell.

I walk into Kyle as i leave my bedroom, He looks at me with his eyes widen then looks back down at his phone.

"What?" I ask nervously. Did he hear us?

"I told you not to fuck him." He shrugged his shoulders smiling.

"Shut up." I say hitting his shoulder letting out a laugh.

Hours go by and It's getting late and i'm bored, I don't want to go into my bedroom after somebody had been killed in it, And what happened me and Damien. I don't want to think of any of it.

"You're going to sleep in my bedroom.. There's cleaning difficulties with yours." He says looking at me.

"What? You're joking.. They were in there for hours and you have so many guest rooms, Let me have one of them." I say instantly standing up.

"Well you're not sleeping in any of them, You're sleeping in my bed." Interrupts me. "Get ready for bed."

I roll my eyes, Confused why he'd do this, Why does he want me sleeping in his bed? I know he has plenty of others. He doesn't need me sleeping there.

I've gotten ready for bed and head to his bedroom, Nervous.
Wont be surprised if i wake go with a pillow on my face not being able to breathe.

He's already in bed laying down and i join him, I've turned off the light and closed the door. Then laid down next to him in the bed.

He rolls around and moving closer towards me, Pressing himself into me.
"Back away maybe?" I ask, Angry.

"I'm good here." He responds.

Hours later, I wake up. With the same nightmares, By the looks of it i must've woken Damien up in the process.

"Sorry.." I say awkwardly.

He doesn't respond to me, He just walks into his bathroom and gets in the shower.

"Okay." I say under my breathe.

I go to my bedroom and grab my clothes and get ready for the day, Even though it'll be like others, Doing nothing but staying home, With him.

Damien walks out dressed up, He walks up to me, "We're going somewhere." He says.

Before i can say anything he makes me follow him out the door to his car.
I get nervous, I'm always nervous around Damien.

We arrive to the same place as before and I'm confused.

"I'm not allowing you home without me since you like to sleep with everyone." He says

My jaw drops, It was so unexpected.
I roll my eyes and follow him into the restaurant, Why am i even shocked at this point.

It looks the same as before when i very first arrived here with him, Maybe even better.
It was a war zone here and he fixed it all up?

His sister Tana walks up to us, "Im not living in that ugly wood house anymore Damien, Officially done." She snaps.

He rolls his eyes, "Where else you gonna go?" He says angrily.

"I found a house. I'm moving there today." She says. Damien looks at me, "Stay with Tana." And walks away to a man.

I follow Tana to a table and we sit down, "So how has it been living with my brother?" She laughs.

"Hell. Literally hell." I respond, A smile grows on her face and she laughs, "I'm not surprised. He's always been like this."

"What do you mean?" I'm curious, He's always been this way?

"Yeah, Like dark and emotionless, Violent."

"So a psychopath?" I ask taking a sip of my drink.

"Wouldn't be surprised if he was one." She said shrugging her shoulders.

I wondered if he always been like this, I guess i was right. I got my answer, Damien is pure evil. He has no goodness in him.

Hope you liked this chapter:)

Tell me you're thoughts and give me questions.

Also, Yesterday went weirdly fast by.. I don't know if it was because i slept all day though lmfaoo

(Update^^ Fixed my sleep schedule and it's the best thing ever)