𝟓 || 𝐏𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫

"You're coming with me." Damien says as he's dressed up.

"Where are we going?" I say starting to breathe fast, What if this is the end? Is he going to kill me? My thoughts are in every worst place possible.

"We're going to a dinner. With some important people, You have to come with me... So get ready." He said passing me another dress and heels.

He closed the door and i ran to it, It was beautiful, I put it on and i looked hot.
I wanted to fuck myself, But sadly i couldn't.

I did my makeup and hair and then walk out of my bedroom to Damien, He looks at me for a couple seconds and grabs my arm and takes me to the car.

We get in the car and it's silence. We're both in the back and he whispers in my ear, "You look sexy in that dress." He says moving his hand on my thigh.

I look at him and he's looking forward not looking at me but still with his hand on my thigh.

His hand moves up and it gives me chills.

The car then stops and the door opens and he grabs my hand taking me in, "Like i said, Try escape you get killed, I have eyes everywhere." He whispered in my ear.

"Okay.." I say under my breathe.
We walk in and it's big and fancy, Now i understand why i had to be dressed up, I had never been to a place this fancy, It was all so new to me.

We sit at a table and there's other men, Who i'm assuming are also powerful just like Damien.

I sit down next to Damien and the man starts talking, "So, Who's this slut of yours?" The man licks his lips and moves closer towards me. "Don't think about it." Damien says.

They were speaking about stuff i quite didn't understand, I wasn't really listening anyways.
I then feel a hand go up my thigh and it takes me back to reality and i'm no longer zoned out.

"Cassie?" The old man says looking at me.
"Sorry.. Yes?" I ask.
"I've been calling you're name for like a minute now" He said angrily, "But now you're listening, Tell me, How is beautiful Ariene?"

I feel sick. I can't believe this, Is this a joke? Another sick joke?

I look up to Damien and he replies for me, "Shes dead."

"Oh that's a bummer, Always wanted to fuck her before she got killed you know what i mean?" The old man laughing which made me uncomfortable.

Damien squeezed my thigh, And it was a sign to not speak back to him. So i didn't reply to his gross comment at all.

"Give me this girl, I want her. I can't have Ariene i want her." He demanded.
My mouth drops, Who does he think he is?

"No." Damien says then pausing, "Who do you think you are for asking for what's mine?"

"One night and i'll return her." The old man said tapping his arm.

Damien looked down at his arm and grabbed a knife from his pocket and cut it off. I let out a loud gasp, What the fuck was going on?
"Don't touch me." He said standing up then looking behind me.

People came up and started shooting everyone in this place, "What's going on?" I say as Damien rushes us out of here.

"I'm getting them killed." He said. We got into the car and i'm confused.
"How do you do that?" I ask staring at him.
He sighs, "What?"

"People just started.. Killing everyone." I say shaking my head confused.

"I told you, I have eyes everywhere."
He leans towards me and whispers in his dark voice, "That's why you got to be careful, Or that'll be you, That's how easy it is." He says giving me a smirk, A smirk with no emotion behind it but, Power.

Power was who he was, He didn't feel emotions. I looked in his eyes and always saw nothing. But you could see the power on him, He let everyone know he was in charge, He can do anything.

We arrive home and i see a man standing up in front of us holding a gun.
Damien walks towards him not caring.
"You killed my Dad." The man cries.

"Enjoyed it too." Damien said walking closer.

"ILL SHOOT YOU." The man replies crying.

"Do it, Come on, Are you.. Scared?" He said walking closer.
I could hear the mockery in his voice, And Damien wasn't scared, He didn't have fear.

Damien grabs the gun from his pocket and shoots him in the head, "Too late." He said. Then walking away from the body unbothered.

I scream, I instantly start chasing after him, "What the fuck?!"

He doesn't turn around or give me a reaction.
"You killed him!" I say yelling at him.

He turned around, "I gave him the chance to kill me, But he didn't have the balls." Damien says walking closer towards me.

This time i don't back away, It did cross my mind but i won't let him think he can control me.

"Have you ever thought how it felt to kill somebody Cassie?" He whispered in my ear as his finger dragged along my dress.

I then started walking backwards, "No.." I whisper back.

I back up to the kitchen table and he walks into me so close.
"I've thought about killing you, How pretty you're blood would be, How good it would look oozing out if you're head." He says as his hand goes up my thigh.

My breathes start getting heavier and heavier.
"Have you thought about killing me?" He asks as his hand moves even higher, So high i let out a gasp.

"N-No..." I say which is a lie, I stole his gun and put it under my bed.

"Liar." He says then walking away, Leaving me in shock and goosebumps all over my body.

I hoped you enjoyed this chapter, Damien gives me goosebumps, I love writing about him.

If you have questions, Please ask me them:)

Also the weirdest thing happened today... I went for a car ride and this like grown man started barking in the food store??

If you want to know what happens next, Continue reading.