𝟓𝟓 || 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐞𝐞𝐤

Today was the day. The day we're going to kill Lina and Emara.

"Damien.. We can't just kill them! Like what are we going to do?" I chase him asking.

I needed to know what was going on, I'm the one in the house who always knows the least.

He stopped walking and looked at me "You're not coming."

"What? Are you serious?" I shout.

"Do you remember what happened last time Cassie? Really want to repeat that?" He rolled his eyes and walked off.

I grab his hard arms "I would if it meant i knew you'd be okay Damien."

"I'm not fucking letting you get hurt." He shook his head and walked off with Rocco.

I'm going to find a way to come, I will go.

I run around the house trying to find Vincent "Vincent!" I let out a deep breathe.

"Yeah?"

"You're driving with Kyle to kill them.. I want to come." I say holding his arm.

"Nope. Damien said you're not going i heard." Vincent crossed his arms.

"Please... I need to know if Damien will be alright."

He closed his eyes "What ever Cassie." He let out.

"YES! Thank you!" I jump into his arms excited.

"Hurry get in the car before Damien sees you." Vincent whispered.

I ran to the car and felt scared but happy at the same time, I didn't want something to happen to him and me not be there.

I also wanted to fight, I wanted to kill tbem before they have the chance to hurt Damien or any one else i love.

Vincent is in a separate car with Kyle and Damien is in the other car with Rocco.

"Oh you've fucked up." Kyle said as he saw me get in the car.

"I needed to come Kyle." I roll my eyes and put my seat belt on.

"If you say so..." He looked over to the driver and we started driving.

"So, Where are we going?" I ask them.

"We're going to Lina's house, Emara is there. She texted me." Vincent tells me showing me they're texts.

"My life is so crazy now.. I can't believe when i was seventeen and to now how much my life has changed.." I put my hand on my forehead. It's been a drastic change, I from being broke and living with my loving sister to living with a billionaire murderer and not my sister, Who's actually a two faced bitch.

"What was you're life before?" Vincent looked over to me curious.

I let out a awkward laugh, "I don't know... It was okay but i was miserable, I felt so alone and sad, I was poor and living with me sister who's now betrayed me.. But i like my life a lot more now, Surprisingly."

"Is it because you met Damien?" Vincent asks.

"Yeah." I smile. It was because i met Damien, He made my life better. When he took me i was scared for my life, I thought that was when my life was going to end. But it was really when it was going to start and i didn't know that yet.

The car stops, "Are we here?" I look out the window. We arrived at a small house with blue wooden walls in the middle of no where.

"Yes." Kyle grabs his gun and knife and hands Vincent some also.

"Im not well with any of this." He says nervously.

"Are you sure you're okay? Because today you're girlfriend she's going to you know..." I grab onto his hand.

"Im going to be okay, I learned she isn't who i thought she is." Vincent said giving me a frown and putting a knife into his pants.

I grab a gun and two knives then follow them, I hide behind them and in with the men hoping Damien worn notice me, Even though he notices everyone.

He walks up to me and grabs me by the arm pulling me towards him, "What the fuck are you doing here?"

I pull my arm from him "I'm going to be here weather you like it or not! I'm not letting you be alone."

He rolls his eyes "You're driving me crazy Cass."

Lina then walks out of the house and reveals a gun pointing it at me. Not this again.

"You've got to be fucking serious." Damien rolls his eyes and let's out a small mocking laugh.

Kyle got his gun and shot Lina and she fell to the ground. She grunted and dropped her gun "You... Bitch!"

"Don't ever threaten my Cass." Damien kicked her in the face then shot her in the back.

We walked over her and tried not to slip her in her blood, Well me at least.

"LINA!" Emara screamed running towards the body then stops herself. "Vincent..." She looked at him choking on her tears.

"You're not who i thought you were Emara." He shrugged walking towards her.

He frown turned into a smirk, A evil smirk. "You're right." She laughed. She pulled a gun out of her pocket and ran around the house hiding.

"You've got to be kidding me." Kyle scoffed.

"WE ARE PLAYING HIDE AND SEEK! Try find me, Or you'll be the dead ones." She laughed as her voice echoed through the empty halls.

I walk down the halls with my yun and Damien standing in front of me. A loud gun shot goes off ringing in everyone's ears.

"What happened?!" I look around me to see if anyone is shot.

"Are you okay?" Damien asked as his eyes scanned my body to see if i was shot.

"Yeah i'm fine.." I say holding onto his hands.

"Oh fuck." Damien said looking behind me.

My head turns and what i saw i was not prepared for.

The world around me stopped and everything felt like it was in slow motion, I became un aware of my surroundings and forgot how to breathe.

"Is- He going to be alright?" I cry out looking at everyone around me but they don't give me answer.

Hope you enjoyed reading this chapter.

If you want to know what happens next and who was shot continue reading.

Also thank you to every single one of you for supporting me as a writer and reading this book, It means the world to me.

I hope you're day is going better than mine lol, Writing this was a little escape from reality, Which i love so much.

If you have any questions comment them and i will reply back to you.