𝟑 || 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐭 𝐮𝒑

It's him.
Damien.

My heart starts racing, I run out the door only to see more men here with guns, And a car. Not the truck this time but a car.

"FUCK." I shout with my hands on my head.

"This would never of happened of you didn't run away, No one escapes me and gets away with it." Damien said looking at me, For once i could see a emotion in his eyes, It was angry. Pure anger.

He grabs onto me by the handcuffs and pushes me to the men.
"STOP." I yell trying to get them off me.

They chucked me into the back of the car and i see Damien get into it next to me.

"What the fuck is going on??" I say looking around me, The car started driving and no one had said a word to me.

There was Damien who was sitting next to me, A man driving and then another, The one who said Damien's name who is also the same person from the truck.

I sigh, "Please.. Just tell me what's going on?" I ask hoping for a answer.

"You're going to help me, Help me find you're parents, You're going to help me destroy the Russian mafia." Damien said still looking forward.

"But- I don't know anything about no mafias.." I say looking straight at him.

He looks to me, "Im going to get every piece of information from you, If you don't give it. You'll end up dead." He said, He didn't care about my life, He didn't care about anyone. You could tell with the way he spoke and looked at people, Like he was above them.

Tears run my face, Wondering how i had got into this position, If you told me yesterday that this would be happening, I wouldn't believe you.
But now it is and i'm questioning what the fuck is real.

We arrive at this mansion, It's the biggest house i've ever seen and my mouth automatically drops.

Damien reaches for the gun in his pockets and grabs me by the hand cuffs and leads me inside.

"Wow." I say under my breathe not meaning to, But i couldn't stop myself.
This was the most biggest, And beautiful place i've ever seen. Is this where he lives? Is this his house?

As i was standing there admiring his house, my handcuffs got taken off.

He takes me upstairs into a bedroom and pushes me in, "You're staying with me. Since you can't be trusted enough to be staying where you were going to." He said.

I didn't mind, I liked this place a lot, It looked amazing, Upgrade to me from the other place.

"And, If you try escaping, I'll instantly know. I have everywhere, You'll get killed. No hesitation." Damien says looking at me without removing his eyes of me.

I couldn't concentrate on him, I had so much thoughts going on.

"I.. I really don't know what's going on, Please let me go." I beg.

"You're living in my house, Instead of living in a dungeon. You should appreciate me letting you live here, Instead of being a ungrateful bitch." He says in his deep voice walking closer towards me.

"Okay..." I say, He gets so close to me and continues walking closer as i back up, I end up backing up onto the bed and am now sitting on it.

"Try escaping, You're dead. Remember that." He said then leaving the room and closing the door.

I could tell he was smart, By so many reasons, He had people listen to what ever he said, He had people kill for him, And kidnap, He had this massive mansion, I believe him when he says i will be killed if i try escaping, I have no hope anymore.

I sit in the bedroom bored and scared laying in the bed, Suddenly the door opens and it's the guy on the truck, And exposed Damien's name without meaning too.
I wonder what his name is.

I sit up, "Hi." I say.
He walks closer passing me a glass and then sitting on a chair.

"Thank you." I reply, Wondering how i'll get his name from him. "What's you're name." I ask, Straight up.

".. It's Kyle." He said looking at me.
Compared to Damien, He seemed better. He actually had emotions and you could see that.

"Please let me go." I ask as tears fill my eyes.

Kyle takes in a deep breathe, "It's not that easy." He replies.

"Why? What's going on?" I ask hoping for a answer, Any answer.

"You're needed by the Mafia Boss, You have answers he needs and you can't be let free until you tell him the answers." Kyle says to me giving me a unsure smile.

"Is Damien the Mafia boss?" I ask confused, Kyle doesn't reply but i take that as a answer, Damien is the mafia boss.

"You should get some sleep." Kyle said giving me a actual smile this time, I think we're going to be friends. I needed one in this place.

"Yeah.. I'll try." I say getting into bed. Kyle turns off the light and closes my door.

7 Hours Later.
I wake up from my sleep in a panic, I had another nightmare. Like i do every night.
I get up not being able to breathe properly and screaming, Tears running down cheeks and i'm holding myself.

"Just a nightmare." I remind myself, Knowing it's fake. But they feel too real, Which causes me so much panic.

"Why the fuck are you screaming?" Damien came in, Wearing a black shirt and grey sweatpants.

"I had a nightmare." I say quietly. I look at the clock and see it's 6 am.

He rolls his eyes and walks away but not closing the door, I get up and follow him to the kitchen.

I sit down and he passes me a sandwich and orange juice. "Thanks." I say giving him a unsure smile.

"Shut up." He says eating his sand which.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter.
I love writing this story so much, Knowing i have so much planned for it, And a lot is going to happen.

But what's you're thoughts on Kyle?
Tell me you're thoughts id love hearing them.

Also if you have any questions, Ask i'll anwser:)

Damien is sooo😩😩