𝟏𝟒 || 𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐤𝐧𝐢𝐟𝐞

I ended up sleeping in his bed. Guilty.
But me being in his bed doesn't mean i have to stop being angry at him.

I'm not going to "forgive" him for his horrible actions.

He woke up and started wrapping his arms around my wait.

I instantly get up and push his arms away from mine, "Nope!" I say then running away.

I hear the door bell ring and i go to the door and see it's him, My Father.

I start panicking and get scared on what to say, "Hi.." I say awkwardly not knowing what to say or do.

"You're so beautiful Cassie.. We always knew you would be." He said with a smile on his face.

"Thanks... What exactly are you doing here?" I ask confused as i mumbled.

"Get her." He said looking to his side.

A bag got thrown over my head and my legs and arms were being held onto as someone stuffed something in my mouth.

"This is all for the best honey!" He shouted.

I get thrown into a truck, Nostalgia at its finest.

I take off the bag and take the thing out of my mouth and throw it, "GET ME OUT OF HERE!!!" I scream for help.

He may have been my Father, But i never knew him.

Damien

I have a shower like i do most mornings and clearly someone is yelling and interrupting it.

I quickly get out and changed to go down stairs to see who is starting this.

"What's happening?" I ask looking around.

"What, nothing is?" Tana says as she moves closer to Kyle.

I look for Cassie and notice she's not here.
"Where's Cassie?" I ask as i go into her bedroom and she isn't there.

"Fuck." I say under my breathe.

"Well she did open the door to see who was here earlier." Tana said shrugging her shoulders confused.

The first thought in my mind is her Father, He took her.

I go to my phone and ring her Father, "Where is she?" I demand, Needing a answer.

"She's with us now, Safe. I've got my daughter back." He said then hanging up.

I knew where he was, I knew where they all were. But he didn't know that.

"Everybody, We're going somewhere get your things packed, Guns, Everything." I say to them all.

"Why what's happening?" Tana asks confused.

"We're going to end, The Russian mafia leader."

Cassie

They ended up putting a bag over my head again as they carried me into this room, A cement room. It was like a jail.

"You're supposed to be my Father.. Why are you holding me hostage? Why am i in here?" I ask angrily? Sitting down and playing with the seat.

"Because, It's for safety reasons... But tell me Cassie, Everything about Damien." He asks standing up.

"I don't know anything... Just let me free." I ask, Scared for my life. I have hardly any memories of him. But a nightmare.

He signs and starts walking around, "He's ruined our family.. You know what fuck the Italian's, I'm going to kill every single one of them." He sounded crazy.

"I- Uhm.. Well let me out, We're in the middle of no where it's not like i can escape anymore okay?" I ask, I don't care if i'm still here i just want to get out of this metal box, It's making me hot and angry.

He closes his eyes and i can tell he's trying to convince himself not to let me out but then a smile grows on his face, "Ohhhhkay okay." He said using the key to open it.

I let out a deep breathe, Relieved.

"Can i.. Look around?" I ask fiddling with my hair nervously.

"I guess, I'm going to be busy so need anything tell one of the workers." He said in a rush.

I needed to find a phone, Somebody with a phone, Then i could contact Damien, And he can save me from this insane man.

Even though Damien is the one i need saving from, I'd rather be with him than my father.

I look around trying to find a escape, How can i get out of here?

I go up to the only "normal" looking person here without uniform or any guns, "Hey can i please use you're phone?"

"Uhm yeah sure why?" He said smiling as he passed it to me.

"Oh i've just got to make a call.. I lost mine." I say letting out a laugh knowing damn well that ain't true.

I message Damien quickly

Help me, They were keeping me in a metal room locked up and won't let me go.
I'm on someone's phone right now so don't text back or call.

I sent my message and give the guy a smile and his phone back, Hoping he won't notice anything.

Out of no where i get a tap on my shoulder and turn around to see who it is, "Hello?" I said looking at a familiar face of a woman.

She started crying and wrapping her arms around me, "You good?" I ask trying not to make it awkward that a stranger is doing this.

"I'm you're mother.." She smiled as she put both hands on my shoulders.

"What?" I back away confused.

"Why did you leave me and Ariene?? She's dead now." I say backing up even more angry and upset.

"What- She's dead? We had to leave you! You don't get it Cassie." She said raising her voice as tears fell down her cheeks.

I wasn't going to forgive her just because she was crying.

Because it now costed a life. My sisters life.

I hear gun shots ringing through my ears and bodies drop to the ground, My mother gasp and grabs my hand, "Get off me!" I yell pushing her off and running to the direction of the shootings.

She runs after me and i see Damien, "DAMEIN." I scream running up to him.

He puts his arm around me and looks at my mother, She's holding a knife and is about to stab me.

I then hear a gun shot and it came from Damien, He shot my mother.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter

If you have any questions ask me and i will answer :)

If you want to know what happens next continue reading.

Damien shooting Cassies mother is kind of iconic, I love him for it lol.