𝟒𝟔 || 𝐕𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭

Damien

Cassie had called me, It felt so good to hear her voice and that she was alive.

I didn't know what to do when i noticed she was missing, Right when i just gotten her back.

"She's got kidnapped by a fucking cult!" I shout to Rocco.

He looks confused and shakes his head, "No way this is happening."

"We can't ever get a break can we." I put my hand on my forehead. "I just want her home." I say letting out a deep breathe.

"We will get her here safely i promise." Kyle said to me.

Cassie

"Hello Cassie." They're god said looking at me up and down.

"Why am i here?" I sigh.

He patted me on the shoulder, "Come with me." I follow him and sit down on a bench with nobody around.

"You're healthy and strong, You can be the leader.. The leaders are workers of me the god, But they're also in charge."

I let our a deep breathe, "I don't want to be this leader."

"You're the chosen one, You're going to have Vincent's babies." He smiled.

I bite my lip hard, "I don't want his babies."

"It's not about what you want, It's about everyone who will look up to you." He said patting his hand on mine.

I shake my head and get up, "Okay." I shrug just hoping he will leave me alone and i will have some time to think to myself.

"Tonight, Be ready." He said standing up and walking away.

My jaw drops, "What??" I chase after him.

"Tonight is where you and Vincent become the leaders then you will mate."

I just wanted to cry and breakdown, But i couldn't. I had to be strong i couldn't let him see my weakness.

So i just let him walk away.

I go into the bedroom and see Vincent sitting on the bed praying. "We need to get the fuck out of here." I say quietly walking up to him.

"What?" He asked. I sit beside him.

"They're going to make us mate and we're going to be leaders-" He interrupts me, "Mating and being leaders is good Cassie, I will enjoy being a leader with you." He stood up and smiled. He was really delusional.

I stood up and i couldn't see for a couple of seconds and i went dizzy. "Woah you okay?" He asked me grabbing onto my arms.

"Uhhh yeah just dizzy that's all." I start to re gain my vision again.

"Wait have you eaten? We need to get you some food-" He said as he was about to leave.

I instantly grab his hand, "No! Stop, I have eaten i just an exhausted... So much is happening you know, Just a little stressed."