𝟔 || 𝐏𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜

I run to my bedroom and am going to see if the gun is still there because Damien called me a liar for not thinking about wanting to kill him.
That made me think he must've known i had taken the gun.

I look under my bed and the gun is still there. I feel relieved and let out a deep breathe, Knowing he didn't know i took his gun.

I lay in bed thinking about Damien, He was something.

He was insane definitely, He said he thought
about killing me and watching the blood ooze out, I feel scared thinking about it, I have to remind myself, I'm not safe, Any day of me being here i could wake up and it be the day i die.

I wake up, Still having the nightmares but this time i just get on with my day, I can't let them stop me.

I get changed and ready for the day and as i walk to the kitchen i see some girl leave Damien's bedroom wiping the corner of her mouth. Gross.

I roll my eyes and sit down getting myself a banana and orange juice.
Kyle comes and sit downs next to me.

"Who's this girl?" I say looking over to her.

He looks over, "Oh don't worry about her." He says grabbing a apple.

"So want me to stay for breakfast?" She says smiling at Damien.

He looks at her disgusted, "Get the fuck out of here." Then walks to the kitchen and doesn't look at her twice.

She walks away crying, If i was her id be walking away happily, Not crying.
Damien got me living here without my permission yet she wants to willingly?

"How was you're sleep?" Kyle asks Damien.
"Shit, Someone can't stop speaking in theirs." He rolls his eyes looking at me.

"I don not sleep talk." I snap back, Knowing damn well i do.

"Sure about that?" He said grabbing a apple.

"Yes i am." I roll my eyes and Tana, Damien's sister walks into the kitchen.

She gives me a smile, "Hey." She says.

"Hi." I respond, I'm still not sure if i should trust her or not.

"What are you doing here?" Damien asks.

"I just want to know what's going on.. You know i should be involved in this." She says sitting down at the kitchen table.

"I'm involved now, I don't care what you have to say." Tana says looking at me and Damien.

Damien doesn't respond to her, He looks pretty annoyed and looks like he doesn't really care about her or what she does.

Everyone finishes they're breakfasts and i'm unsure on what to do.

Damien walks towards me and asks, "Where did you're sister keep the key?"

"What key?" I asked furrowing my eyebrows confused, How am i supposed to know anything about a key?

"Tell me where the fucking key is, Don't lie to me Cassie." He demanded.

"I don't know where you're fucking key is okay! God." I shout.

I look over to him and he storms off, "You'll regret that." I hear him say from a distance.

"Fuck." I say under my breathe.

I run to my bedroom and quickly grab the gun from under my bed.

I put it in my hands and wait silently for him to walk in.

He walks in with a gun also, He sees what i'm holding in my hands directed at him.

He lets out a small laugh, "What you thinking of doing, Cassie?" He says like he's entertained.
Which scared me even more.

"I- Ill shoot you if you try anything.. Or come any closer." I say pointing the gun.

"Oh really? Looks like you were lying last night.. You did think about killing me." He smirked moving even closer.

"I'll shoot you." I say moving backwards trying to avoid it, Scared of what he might do to me.

"Cassie you think you're smart? I'm not dumb. I knew you took my gun, You think i wouldn't notice my gun going missing?" He says moving even closer towards me, Why would he want me to have a gun?

"I knew you took it, Waited to see if you were trust worthy, I wanted to see what you would do. I'm not scared of being shot Cassie, You are." He says that sends shivers through my entire body.

I let in a deep breathe trying to figure out what to say next. "Shoot me." He says.

"Are you crazy???" I yell looking at him up and down. He truely was, A psychopath.

He puts his gun down and walks closer towards me, "Shoot me."

He walks so close the gun is touching his chest, "You going to do it?" He asks me one more time.

I think about what happened last night, He gave that man the chance to shoot him, But then when he didn't, Damien shot him.
Now he's doing this to me.

I try building up the courage but i can't bring myself to shoot him, Even if it means i die myself. I just could never do that to somebody.

He scoffs, "Pathetic."  He picks up his gun and starts walking away, "Looks like you're going to have to die, Just like you're sister."

I bite my lip and shoot him, Without hesitating.

He doesn't move, He doesn't even flinch.
But i do, Even though i was the one to shoot the bullet.

"Looks like you did it Cassie. Wasn't so hard was it?" He says looking at his wound, His shoulder had be shot and he didn't even care, The blood was running down his white shirt and i felt bad.

"I'm sorry." I say looking at the blood pour.

"Why are you sorry? You should be sorry to yourself, For being a failure." He said, Grabbing the gun of me. He comes closer and whispered in my ear, "You couldn't even kill me."

What do you think about this chapter? How did you like the last scene?

Also if you have any questions, Please ask:) id love answering them

If you have any ideas or anything you'd like to happen in this story comment what, I will love reading you're ideas and may even use some

Grateful for every single one of you reading.