𝟐 || 𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞

He towers over me, "Now, Cassie. You're going to help me." He said in his deep voice.

"No, Why would i help you! You shot my sister." I raise my voice, Filled with anger.

"It wasn't me who shot you're sister, It was my men. And it was needed" He said without a care in the world.

I shake my head, Disgusted with his response, "That's no better!" I say getting up looking up to him. I didn't realise how tall he was until i stood up next to him.

"You're going to help me, Or i kill you." He said walking towards me.

I back away scared on what he'll do, He did just threaten to kill me. "What's you're name?" I ask, Trying to get as much info out of him.. And avoiding the killing part.

He stays silent for a couple of moments and just stares at me, I feel naked, And see through.
He stares at me like he knows my every thought.

"... Not telling you." He said angrily.

"Hey, Damien, Look at this funny video-" The same man who was in the truck with me said with a smile on his face.

Damien rolls eyes, "Uhh I'll get back to work." He walked away.

"What is this place?" I ask looking down at my feet, Scared to look him in the eyes.

"It's where they work, Now. Tell me, What do you know about Ariene?" He said impatiently.

"She's my sister." I say walking over to the couch and sitting on it.

He sits in the one in front of me, "What do you know about the mafia?"

I look at him and laugh, "What?" I say with a smile on my face.

"Oh you're serious... I don't know shit okay, Just leave us.. me alone" I say, Reassuring myself, She's dead.

He takes a deep breathe in and i can tell he's really angry, "Where are you're parents?" He asks me.

"I don't know.. I.. I never really knew them." I reply. I ask myself, is he asking me all these questions? Mafia? Parents? This has got to be some sick joke.

He gets up, "I know you're hiding something." He says before leaving the room.

When he leaves i instantly get up and look at my surroundings, What can i use to escape? What can i use as a weapon? And most importantly, How do i escape??

I see a window and look outside, Nobody is there. But we are in the middle of no where. All i see is trees and dirt.

I take my chances, What's the worst that can happen, They're going to kill me anyway, At least this way there's a chance of me surviving, It's what Ariene would want me to do.

I look grab the plant on top of the table and throw it as hard as i can at the window, I know they would've heard that, So i quickly jump out and run, My foot is bleeding but i don't even notice until i see the blood following me, But it doesn't stop me.

"We have to get her!" I hear one of the men yell.

I don't look behind me, Scared of what i might see and that it might stop me.

Now, I've been running for a while, My feet are in so much pain but i don't hear anything or anyone, I have hope i will get out of here.
Hope is all i have.

I see a really small wooden house, It's in the middle of no where but i have to take my chances and see if anyone's there.

"Hello?" I shout knocking on the door.

The door opens and it's a girl, She's tall and has black hair and brown eyes. She comes out and looks around me, "Who are you?" She asks.

"Please.. Help me. People- They're trying to kill me they've got guns, And my hands are in these handcuffs- I-" She interrupts me. "Come in." She says closing the door behind her.

I sit on her couch and hold my foot, "Shit." I say looking at the wound.

I pull out the glass piece and let out a deep breathe, "Let me fix that." She said grabbing a med kit.

"Thank you." I smile.

She stitches my foot and it's already feeling better, I'm happy that finally someone is actually caring for once.

"I'll be back." She says walking to her phone, I try listen what she's saying, All i hear is mumbling.

She then gets off the phone and walks towards me, "So... Ca- Uhm what's happening with you..?" She said smiling.

"People are trying to kill me.. They have guns, They have me in these hand cuffs." I say revealing them.

"Oh yeah?" She says looking out her window every couple of seconds.

I look behind me to the window and there's nothing there, "You alright?" I ask giving her a smile.

"Yeah sorry keep talking i'm just distracted." She says looking back at me.

"I'm scared they're going to get me, Is there any way i can get out of here?" I ask.

Her eyes turn back to the window and the door opens, She gets up and backs away.

I'm scared to turn around, Terrified of who i might see.

I turn around, It's him. He's come to get me.

I hope you guys loved this chapter, If you want to know what's next, Read chapter 3!:)

What's you're thoughts on this girl who let Cassie stay there and helped clean her wound.

(Lowkey a snitch though.. like thanks for healing my wound but snitching only gonna be me more, am i right?)

If you have any questions, Feel free to ask, I'll answer them.

Hope you're enjoying so far.